My new band... + add my myspace goddamnit

I already said it kicks ass:headbang:

Now, how big is this iso closet, how loud do you crank the Engl and what absorbtion material do you use?

Edit: and mic position? Thanks. :)

I'll post the picture again:
garderob2.jpg

The mic is place a little of from the centercone... No absorbtionmaterial used... My neighbour is a barbershop and I haven't heard any complaints yet.

And the ENGL is cranked pretty loud. But since it's just one speaker the sound is pretty concentrated.

I appreciate you writing what you use for guitars (for the 101th time), but what I was actually curious about was your recording setup; granted, I didn't specify - so that was my mistake! :erk:
But I am interested in your setup in the studio - what you recroded with, etc.
Thanks!

I'll post the picture again:
garderob2.jpg

The mic is place a little of from the centercone... No absorbtionmaterial used... My neighbour is a barbershop and I haven't heard any complaints yet.

And the ENGL is cranked pretty loud. But since it's just one speaker the sound is pretty concentrated.
First, garderob2.jpg ....lol so that's where it got from in my language. It's absolutely the same in Bulgarian :lol:

So you're saying you got that crushing tone in a tiny iso booth with a 1x12 cab and with no acoustic improvements? *shoots himself*
At least it's a v30 right?

ShadowWalker: There you go about the garderob... :)
and yeah there is a V30 in the cab.

Waterboy: I use lot of the stockplugins cause they're really great. The EQs with built in analyzers are probably the best invention ever :)

I tend to use Linear Phase EQ a lot, all compressors and gates are Logic stock plugs and the stock reverb plugin space designer is probably my favourite.

On the Output I tend to use the Ad- Limiter as limiter.

I use some 3rd party plugs like APtriggah(for triggering) and Sonalksis multiband.