My new little toy(and clip)...

with a decent bit more compression and very slightly dial back on the presence i'd say the tracks in the 1st post would have an early arch enemy guitar tone written all over them - burning bridges / stigmata tones

i really like them! good job

Sweet. Downloading clips now - connection's a bit slow. Recto sounds like a perfect match for your playing/tone style Ola and I can't wait to hear how it blends with the Savage.

EDIT: Listening now. They sound crushing when blended, as expected. As Marcus mentioned, a little bit stuffy/dull sounding, but I know a large part of that is the HB cab, so it can't be avoided. The recto is a great complement to your riffing style.

Sounds killer. I prefer the blended clip a tad cuz' it has that ENGL mean-ness i like on the attack, even if i think going the quadtracked way makes you loose some clarity/tightness while the tone is already fat enough.

I'm curious to hear what tones you'll be able to nail once you have more experience with the amp. And at that time i'd curious to hear a L100 Recto R100 Savage mix test.

I love that blast beat part btw !

p.s: that onqel 5150 sim sounds very promising already.