My new little toy(and clip)...

Hehe, depends on what my time is worth :p haha, but it's freeware when released.. so yeah, cheaper ;)

Sounds badass dude, a little "furry" and indistinct in the mids IMO and a bit muffled (wouldn't mind a touch more gain too), but overall beastly and heavy as hell! Definitely try a TS if you haven't already though

how are you guys blending these?

One left and 1 right?

2 left and 2 right? (1 of each per side? Or mesa left and engl right?)

how are you guys blending these?

One left and 1 right?

2 left and 2 right? (1 of each per side? Or mesa left and engl right?)

Here is the clip with Savage and Recto mixed(I seldom do 4 track of guitars) Just recorded the ENGL over the Rectifier and panned them in just a bit.

Which I took to mean as Mesa L/R, Engl L90/R90 ;)

I'm going to try my recto and fireball out either today or tomorrow see how they mesh together. i hope they gel together well

I would very much like to hear the results of this :D

Wow, the Recto and the Savage blended sound unbelieavable! :OMG:

The Recto on its own doesn't sound half-bad either, TBH.

am I the only one who thinks this sounds absolutely incredible?????

PM me bro, I have a 6505+ and would love to help beta and be involved in what sounds like a fucking KILLER of an amp sim...

thank you, I appreciate it :) I will PM you when I get the alcohol out of my body :saint:

Sounds great.

As for settings I would highly recommend the Orange channel. To me it was smoother than the red channel -- however, mine was slightly modded. I ran mine in the EL34 mode with 6V6 tubes (higher mV), and with GZ34 rectifier tubes. Using these tubes are as "fast" as the silicon diode tubes and give the sonic quality of the amp a nice tube timber. I used a OD808 in front of it with no gain, volume on full and tone at half. The "djents" were stupidly thick. I got compliments live every show.:kickass::kickass:

Trent