My new Mesa 4x12 V30 SM57 impulses

the first ones were awesome, can hardly wait to hear these... definitely in my "top 5 go to" impulses. thanks!!!!

(edit) apparently these ARE the ones i have. the way the original post went, sounded like they were additions to some original ones? anyway THEY ROCK! thanks!

Hehe...

Yeah, I should rephrase. I never stopped liking em, I just haven't listened to them in a while.

-Joe

Alright. The "Did you really" song on the Full Circle album always gives me goose bumps (appropriate word, English speakers ?) whenever i listen to it.

And actually there is a noticeable Pennywise influence in my recent songs... (think Merauder meets Pennywise meets Deftones meets Glassjaw meets E Town Concrete meets Joe Satriani... to be posted here in the "rate my mix" section in the next few months)

Alright. The "Did you really" song on the Full Circle album always gives me goose bumps (appropriate word, English speakers ?) whenever i listen to it.

And actually there is a noticeable Pennywise influence in my recent songs... (think Merauder meets Pennywise meets Deftones meets Glassjaw meets E Town Concrete meets Joe Satriani... to be posted here in the "rate my mix" section in the next few months)

Yeah, I used to get that from "Bro Hymn."

You have some good taste in music. I was at the last E-Town show in NJ. Ridiculously packed to capacity.

My old band Redline used to play with them before I was in the band.

-Joe

You have some good taste in music. I was at the last E-Town show in NJ. Ridiculously packed to capacity.

My old band Redline used to play with them before I was in the band.

-Joe

I LOVE ETC !

OG and now i remember we already had this discussion about you telling me you were in Redline and I telling you i knew the band back in the days.

When my new songs will be ready to be heard (not quite at now :) ) I'll let you know you might like it.

Yeah "Bro hymn" is definitely a great punk rock song, but very moving at the same time, which is not common in this genre...

The last hardcore/punk-ish band that made me feel that way was Wisdom in Chains (being catchy in a kickass way but still very moving). Awesome band. Like Sick of it all vs Pennywise vs Knuckledust vs 80's/90's metal.

Oh right! I forgot that we spoke about this a while ago, hehe. I'm pretty disappointed that we didn't get to come to Europe when I was in the band. The scene seems much better over there. Lots of good bands. I dig Kickback a lot. :)

Yeah, let me know when you finish those songs; I'd love to hear the finished product.

I've been out of the loop with hardcore for a while. I was introduced to it at a really young age by a cousin and just drifted away from the scene. I used to LOVE going to see bands like NJ Bloodline, One 4 One around here. I miss those days! I still listen to some hardcore bands though. I should get my ass to a show sometime soon.

I think the last hardcore show I saw was Born From Pain while visiting Holland.

-Joe

Oh right! I forgot that we spoke about this a while ago, hehe. I'm pretty disappointed that we didn't get to come to Europe when I was in the band. The scene seems much better over there. Lots of good bands. I dig Kickback a lot. :)

Yeah, let me know when you finish those songs; I'd love to hear the finished product.

I've been out of the loop with hardcore for a while. I was introduced to it at a really young age by a cousin and just drifted away from the scene. I used to LOVE going to see bands like NJ Bloodline, One 4 One around here. I miss those days! I still listen to some hardcore bands though. I should get my ass to a show sometime soon.

I think the last hardcore show I saw was Born From Pain while visiting Holland.

-Joe

I don't think the euro hxc scene is better than the US one (btw i'm very looking forward for the new Merauder album). Though we have a lot of good bands.

Kickback is releasing a new effort soon, but they changed their sound a bit.

You have to check out Wisdom In Chains dude.

I'll let you know when i post my new songs up.

Cool man, I look forward to it. I guess my view on the hxc scene is a bit useless since I've been out of it for so long lol. It just seemed like there were always more shows going on than here.

I'll check out Wisdom in Chains, thanks for the recommendation.

-Joe