I ran a little experiment this morning. Here is the result:
Five brand new impulses for you guys.

Oversized Mesa 4x12 w/sm57
Krank 4x12 v30 w/sm57
Krank 4x12 v30 w/sm57 v2
Marshall 1960 greenback w/sm57
Marshall 1960 g12t75 w/sm57

It comes in two versions:
Hi resolution (96 khz 24 bit stereo). ---->Doesn't work with Kefir, SIR and Revavlver MKII.
Low resoltution (44.1 khz 16 bit mono) -----> Works with everything I've tested so far.

Comments appreciated.:)
http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/Burny/Burny_Impulses_Pack_HiRes.rar
http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/Burny/Burny_Impulses_Pack_LoRes.rar

Ok, after further testing, I think they sound like garbage except within Revalver with resampling option on.
Oh well...:lol: I'm new to this kind of shit...

I tryed the HI res the LO res and fixed ones. All worked in revalver.

Got some good sounds with all of them just messing with the mids/presence and the distortion/crunch on revalver.

nice job. thanks.

How about some angled ones? :)

Thanks for sharing! :headbang:
I´ve made some clips using your Mesa IR (SweepBoogie_dc.wav) on PODxt´s Diamondplate model (Triple Rectifier wannabe).

SweepBoogie_dc.mp3
The first riff is with the PODxt´s cab turned off, and the second one is with the cab simulation on (yeah, 2 cabs, got the idea from other thread on this board).

For comparison, here is the same tracks with the same PODxt´s settings, but using the Mesa 4x12 IR that I got from Kaomao´s pack:
Mesa4x12_IR.mp3

ps: ESP Ltd F-50 w/ EMG 81. keFIR as plugin. The crappy riff was doubletracked hardpanned.

How about some angled ones? :)
No sorry, next time maybe....:p
Thanks for sharing! :headbang:
I´ve made some clips using your Mesa IR (SweepBoogie_dc.wav) on PODxt´s Diamondplate model (Triple Rectifier wannabe).

ps: ESP Ltd F-50 w/ EMG 81. keFIR as plugin. The crappy riff was doubletracked hardpanned.
:erk: I think you forgot to turn the dry/wet mix or/and the length all the way up dude. It's not supposed to sound like that.:)

Glad you like it. Yours are nice too.
It's time to explain things a bit. As I said, It was just a little experiment.
I didn't actually have these cabs at my disposal (I wish I could:p ). Instead, I used preexisting clips from sneap's I5 vs 57 comparaison.
That's why there won't be any off axis impulses.:heh:
I captured the spectrum with Voxengo curveEQ, matched to a pink noise then processed the sweeps with the resulting curve.
Of course, this "method" is far from accurate because it capture both the mic/cab combo and the amp color but I thought the results were usable enough.
Because they are generally more midrangey than usual impulse, It require more extreme settings in the amp/ampsim section than regular impulses but with a bit of tweaking, I get some interesting sounds.
Voilà.:)