My new triangle...

famousamoswillkillyou

I'll Give You My Cookies
May 15, 2002
A vast land of cornfields.
Visit site
That's right, Amos officially has a new triangle to play... as my mother got very pissed that I was playing music with her glasses, I went on a quest for a new triangle. And I found the perfect one...

I was meandering through the basement, wondering what the fuck could replace my precious triangle, when I came open IT...

A beautiful, black plastic Equilateral, Equiangular, containing the pool balls on the pool table.

It's amazing. Very good quality. Much more convenient than the glasses, which I had to hold into the position of a triangle while playing... this one is ALREADY in triangular form.

As for the rest of my equipment, I think I will continue to use my BIC pen to play... it's very strong and makes a nice... er... clear sound.

*nod*

hey AMOS. Its cool you used the word meandering hahahha. mY father in law says that all the time. But then again, he says "thats the mainest thing" as well...............gahahhahhaha.

Great word.

the "mainest" thing...?Well,that certiantly sounds Kentuckian.
And congrats on your new triangle,Amos.I believe you already told me about it via telephonic lense,but I was so happy for you that I felt I had to give you congratulations squared.

"Albequerque Turkey"...oh,was that one of the pointless Mechanicsville Elementary holiday songs?Must've been from a grade earlier than 5th,cause I don't remember it.Too busy learning songs about God and Jesus and whatnot.

jesus song!

we are children
children of the light
we are shining
in the darkness of the night
come together
join through all the lands
touch the heart of everyone
take everybodys hand

I think I may record some sound files of myself playing various Nevermore songs on the triangle...

Yes, Darkspot, I was speaking of a Mechanicsville song. I'm shocked that you never learned that one... it's one of my favorites.

But my favorite was "Grandma's Feather Bed". About a giant animal orgy... "didn't get much sleep but we had a lot of fun on Grandma's feather bed"

Originally posted by retarded penguin
jesus song!

we are children
children of the light
we are shining
in the darkness of the night
come together
join through all the lands
touch the heart of everyone
take everybodys hand

:lol: That song is so lame, I have to laugh. I mean, a lot of the religion is based on something somewhat logical if you look at it right, but that song was just... well, queer.

they DRILLED that song in my head at communion

In grade 7,I remember our class was in church and me and two buddies got in trouble and had to sit out in the back.

So when everyone was practicing songs, I started singing along LOUD(as did one of my friends.Pissed the teachers RIGHT off, and they couldnt bust us, cuz we did what they said....sang our hearts out.hahahaha.We overpowered the choir.