we are children
children of the light
we are shining
in the darkness of the night
come together
join through all the lands
touch the heart of everyone
take everybodys hand

oh...............my...............GOD!! OH LORD THE MEMORIES!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MEMORIES!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT!?!!? WHY!!!?!?!!!

This damn song is going to replace the little green rectangles in my nightmares.

Here's a good one
To-(point to toe)
ny(point to knee)
Chest-(point to chest)
nut(point to head, not balls as this is like a grade 1 thing)
knows(point to nose)
I(point to eye)
love(cross arms over chest)
you(point to person)

How lame is that!? And obviously, in typical elementary school style, it has to be sung.

Tony Chestnut knows I love you!

LOVE IT FUCKERS!

Tony Chestnut knows I love you.Oh yes,that is definatley an elementary school type of song.Dman all of you who are old enough to be able to supress your horrible elementary school memories!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 years since elementry

I do remember confirmation, I took off my shirt(dress shirt) and wore an Iron Maiden shirt(which was underneathe) for the party.Everyone was like "what the fuck"?

I also got my grade 8 photo with my "metal up your ass" t-shirt

I ran around the gym with my middle fingers in the air sayin

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you to the whole class, then stop in front of the teacher and gave him a big FUCK YOU!

I remember one of my friends snapped on my other friend, he threw him down and JUMPED on his stomach, stomped on him man.FUCKING RAGE!

Hey EY, you watching Happy Gilmore?

Yeah,I don't find high school that bad.My high school is huge(4 floors,2200+ ppl),but I've adjusted.I blend in pretty well w/everyone else,and,grade wise,I manage to keep my head above water.Middle school wasn't a very good time for me,though.7th grade,I got made fun of a lot by various males who seemd to think that I was the ugliest female they'd ever seen and that it was incredibly amusing that a girl listening to Metallica.

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
well, we all know how iciously ignorant the whole world is darkspot. just think about how later in life they will be the ones you seeon the side of the street getting arrested and anally raped by cops when they are caught with heroine and such. jerkholes must be raped
Yes,that seems like the kind of future that most of the whiggers I know are headed for;wanting so much to emulate the gangsta lifestyle of the rappers they idolize.Then finding out that getting anally raped in prison for dealing coke or killing someone in a drive-by shooting isn't all it's cracked up to be.
I guess I try to evevate my self esteem by thinking about how, one day,I'll have the last laugh on all of the fucks that harrassed me in middle school.Like they'll be walking into a book store and see that a book written by yours truly is a best seller and then remember "Hey,wasn't she that weird goth girl that I used to make fun of in 7th grade?" Or,one day I'll be touring in a death metal band while they act as wage slaves in menial jobs and have no hope of ever leaving MD.
And,Amos...yes...

Well, im pretty fucking kyian, but i do talk better than most. AT least the ones in my area. Around 80 miles to the west of me, they talk like northern ppl. In other words, they really pronounce their words.