my one embarassing moment from the ND show

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
so i was feeling all cool and everything because i saw alot of people who knew me there and i had people from zines and websites coming up to me to see how the band was doing.

i then walked past this group of people and heard them mutter "is that him?" "i think its him?" and i smiled to myself and then as i turned around i realized that they weren't talking about me but instead were referring to brian fair from shadows fall who had just walked in the front door and was right behind me.

Greg: If it's any consolation... me and my fiancee have heard about 60x more Kayo Dot/motW material than SF and don't care who that guy is.

Greg: You should've told me while we were there! I'd so have given you another hug. (Sad Greg = good b/c he needs hugs which = chance to leech off his body warmth)

Greg: GIVE ME YOUR WARMTH! SOON YE SHALL BE BUT A BURNT OUT HUSK AND I SHAL BE POSITIVELY BALMY!

every time someone utters a question in that certain verbiage, i don't know whether to feel proud or nervous of being made fun of.

so: i will hereby stop using it, and any affiliation of myself with its utterance shall become the stuff of legends.

not that anyone knows what i'm talking about.

My embarrassing incident was when that guy from ND came through the line w/ a camcorder and asked us to make some noise. Seriously... my local crew just fucking stood there and hugged the wall to try and keep warm. I was the one person on the entire side to let out a ferocious metal roar never mind striking a shoulder dislocating pose! PUSSIES!

dude i was too distracted by trying to make my buttocks stop shivering to concentrate on looking metal. its like when julia came down the line at the new england metalfest on the day i was suffering from extreme lack of sleep. i didn't want to look metal at all.

Well Greg, I have the audio from that "interview" I did so I figured that we should do a blackmail trade off.

Greg, you get double hugs next time i see you. You know, Angel and all...