Most embarassing moment your life?

HalfpintHenkka said:
lol.......

well, take today's Phys Ed class for example. stupid class to begin with, but the stupid Athletics Dept at school is full of jackass teachers...it was raining [and i mean RAINING] and yet they made us go outside...the guys playin [American] football and the gals doing soccer drills on slippery grass...everyone's all muddy and wet......it wouldn't have been so bad...if...

I HAD USED A BLACK T-SHIRT INSTEAD OF A WHITE ONE FOR PHYS ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You had me at "and the gals doing soccer drills all slippery on the glass.... everybody's all muddy and wet" :cry: [/Jerry]

bobvex said:
shes 14 casanova
I think you should change your sig to this Bob, you just love sayin' that line. :Smug:

Spike said:
You had me at "and the gals doing soccer drills all slippery on the glass.... everybody's all muddy and wet" :cry: [/Jerry]

I think you should change your sig to this Bob, you just love sayin' that line. :Smug:
:p i only said it once, but it HAS been said numerous times

indeed, Ralf was the creator of that line...

one time, one of my friends [a big guy named Samuel who's like 6'4" or somethin and twice as big as the average 18-year-old male] picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and walked around the school carrying me like that...i think that it was for the yearbook, one of those "Goofing Off" photos or whatever...lol i'll never live down the fact that i'm small enough to be carried like that haha.

lol, i think any girl would be, at least, just slightly embarassed to be carried around in such a fashion. :p

my stature has allowed me to be put into many embarassing situations, i.e. getting locked in a half-stack's flight case :p lol that was actually kinda funny, cuz i fit...:D

haha...man getting caught in the luggage scanner thingy...THAT would definitely be embarassing! :D:p

but actually, you are kinda right. i am easy to travel with because i usually only have 1 suitcase with me, and my carry-on :D whereas, say, my bros have about 3 suitcases each, hahaha:D. since i can be ready to go just about anywhere in 45min or under [shower, makeup, outfit choosing, etc...the works!] i know for a fact that i can pack everything i'll need for a two-week trip into one suitcase. hell, i even did that with one BACKPACK before! granted, it was a large backpack, but still- two weeks' neccessities in one suitcase or backpack really is a benefit. :D

HalfpintHenkka said:
indeed, Ralf was the creator of that line...

one time, one of my friends [a big guy named Samuel who's like 6'4" or somethin and twice as big as the average 18-year-old male] picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and walked around the school carrying me like that...i think that it was for the yearbook, one of those "Goofing Off" photos or whatever...lol i'll never live down the fact that i'm small enough to be carried like that haha.

Don't worry about it, i've done that to a girl that was like 5 ft 9"

> About a month ago I shit my pants on a bus. That was pretty embarrasing.

hahahaha

"excuse me maam, could you pull my finger?"
"sure"
***pfroaaaaatch*** "oh fuck" *rushes to the bathroom*