Most embarassing hobby, habit etc.

hyena

counterclockwise
Apr 13, 2002
-
This is a truth-or-truth thread. Pronounce it rapidly.

My most embarassing activity consists in reading Harry Potter fanfiction and actually believing that my life will turn out like one of the Snape/Hermione fics with a happy end.

Yours?

I think about things that pisses me off for no good reason.

Destroyer Of Orden said:
I love to baby talk with any kin of animal.. they are so damn fuzzy and cute
Me too. Snakes and pigs aren't fuzzy enough, though.

I can be quite a besserwisser sometimes. But I really try, every time I feel the need to correct someone, to hinder myself from doing it.

I forgot something. I use to sleep on the bus home, and that could be embarrassing in itself, but there's more. :D Sometimes when I sit besides strangers and fall asleep, I start to lean towards them more and more, mr. Bean style. :D And when I'm really, really close to their shoulder, I wake up, looks confused for a second, and fall asleep again. :D And they use to look quite bothered by this brute almost taking a nap on their shoulder. :lol:

I show off in front of little metal chicks by saying I'm the leader of a huge black metal band too good for them to know about. And when they ask my number, I don't even give it... oh yes...

Legende said:
I show off in front of little metal chicks by saying I'm the leader of a huge black metal band too good for them to know about. And when they ask my number, I don't even give it... oh yes...
:rolleyes: that must be VERY stupid girls then. Never seen any musician doing something like this :lol:

'Normal' girls do that, huh? I'm glad I'm a freak then ;)
What worries me though is the use of the word 'little'. Exactly how 'little' are these metal chicks? :p