Most embarassing hobby, habit etc.

Power metal is homoerotic. See Manowar for an example.

For me, I like joining fanlistings and cliques. The really girly ones.

I also have to inspect every item I buy from the store to see if it's been tampered with, if there's missing parts, has bad stitching, etc. I once took these Playboy thongs out of the cosmetic case set they were in to see if they had good stiching and if they were all there. There were guys around when I was doing this too.

I still do the above both even if they are odd; I don't care anymore.

Ever tried cheating on both of them? With your mouth.. I have heard that you are so slim fellow that it could work.

The Grand Wazoo's is fraternizing with Russians.

Northern Lights' is fraternizing with me.

Ouga's is listening to Spice Girls.

Benjamin's is being a lawyer.

Mine is sexy commando :eek:

russflag.gif

I like them :eek:

(Zdravstvuyte! :wave: )(I meant "y" with the "u")

@Ormir: but that's not an embarrassing hobby or habit :p

However, what is an embarrassing habit is this: whenever I'm flying I'm paranoid about my plane tickets. I will pick them up from my bag every 5 minutes or so to make sure that I still have them with me. I will take a long hard look at them when I board the plane and put them back in the bag. Then, during the middle of the flight I will suddenly panic, convinced that my tickets are no longer with me despite the fact that my bag is safely tucked under a seat and neither I nor anyone else has been near it, and I'll feel forced to check that the tickets are indeed still there. They usually are. Then I have to check them at last once again before the plane lands. And it goes on and on and on.

@nl: i used to be like that when i was younger. it went away with time...

Northern Lights said:
@Ormir: but that's not an embarrassing hobby or habit :p

However, what is an embarrassing habit is this: whenever I'm flying I'm paranoid about my plane tickets. I will pick them up from my bag every 5 minutes or so to make sure that I still have them with me. I will take a long hard look at them when I board the plane and put them back in the bag. Then, during the middle of the flight I will suddenly panic, convinced that my tickets are no longer with me despite the fact that my bag is safely tucked under a seat and neither I nor anyone else has been near it, and I'll feel forced to check that the tickets are indeed still there. They usually are. Then I have to check them at last once again before the plane lands. And it goes on and on and on.
Is this embarrassing? I thought it was normal :erk: