Most embarassing hobby, habit etc.

@xeno & nick: a hat is no problem, all i need to know are which color(s) would you want it to be and, obviously, your head size :D

@magsec & destroyer: now, a blanket would be a little more challenging project... but i might make it just in time for next winter... maybe? :p

I wish I could make hats as a hobby. Wouldn't be embarrassing at all. I'd be the talk of hat town.
I have the embarrassing hobby of not cleaning my drums. Not its just a big mountain of dust. There were some drums there once though. I remember sitting playing them with the dust swirling all around me like some amazing music video. Its now the punishment divine for sure.

Rei Toei said:
@xeno & nick: a hat is no problem, all i need to know are which color(s) would you want it to be and, obviously, your head size :D
And I'll even send you pictures of me wearing it and maybe a teddy bear or sth... :dopey:

57cm around... and black would be good. ;)

Hearse said:
hehe yeah, otherwise you would missed one of y our favorite band :p

@Reitoei: you could knit me a cape that I could use on gigs :eek:
Imagine... cape and red g-strings! :loco:
REI! I command you, in the name of all that is holy, DO NOT knit that cape!!!
... and definitely don't knit him a red g-string :p :loco: :p

lol

~Kovenant

@magsec: awwww... i guess i'm too soft at heart *sigh* alright, i'll see what i can do for your blanket, ok? now don't cry please *pat pat* here, have a tissue :p

@xeno: i got it loud and clear, sir. i won't fail, sir. :p

@hearsie: now, a cape... you'd need a headband or something else to tie your hair better: nobody can see your cutie face when you play, remember? :p

@kovenant: well, technically, it's possible to knit g-strings with the lace technique, but it's quite complicated and hearse doesn't really need it, i've already given him a nice pair of red g-strings (and there are pictures to prove it) :lol:

Kovenant: You know you want to see those pictures.. you know you want some Hearse G-string action.
You figure you'd give up with women due to the bad luck so far.. and why not give this a whirl
..don't ya
wink.gif

Rei Toei said:
@magsec: awwww... i guess i'm too soft at heart *sigh* alright, i'll see what i can do for your blanket, ok? now don't cry please *pat pat* here, have a tissue :p
: D

MagSec4 said:
Kovenant: You know you want to see those pictures.. you know you want some Hearse G-string action.
You figure you'd give up with women due to the bad luck so far.. and why not give this a whirl
..don't ya
wink.gif

: D

No.

:p

hahaha... actually, Lolita might have a good explanation there :D

~Kovenant

well, when i started this thread i didn't imagine that it would become a very embarassing habit in itself. :lol:

oh, boy, you have nothing on me where the breadth of the collection is concerned. i win. :p