Most embarassing moment your life?

M. said:
one time my boyfriends roomate walked in on us
but we hadnt gotten to th sex yet and i still had my underpants on so it wasnt that bad.
he was all freaked out, he's a kindof-anti social nerd guy and he's super modest so i felt bad (we hadnt put a post it on the door or anything) and bought him a pie.

embarrasing story?
one time my period started while we were having sex.
the cramps had just strated earlier that day and for me that means i have 2 or 3 days til i start bleeding, but me being on top and excersising those lower abdominal muscles so much gave it a jump start. and we werent using a condom so he came inside me and the blood got all drippy and i was SO embarrassed but he was saying ha ha its not a big deal, dont worry about it, and he was LAUGHING, which i found odd. but he wasnt laughing at me, just the wackyness of the whole situation. i rushed off to get papertowels and cleaned everything up. at least none of it got on his sheets. just us :O
hope you ahd a fun grossout :)

Fucking Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk:
And u must use condom :Smug:

Heavenscent said:
Goddamn.....that's such an Irvine Welsh thing....:D:D:D

I totally disagree, Irvine Welsh wrote really good, and we cant compare it with our friend's story :puke: .
He wrotes the word and 3 mermaid's island. Irvine Welsh is fucking rules. :cool:

lol last year i fell down the stairs at school and some guy tried to catch me to stop me from falling, but i wound up bowling him over down the stairs and we both crashed into the wall of the stairwell. also he turned out to be the guy i liked then, haha.

HalfpintHenkka said:
lol last year i fell down the stairs at school and some guy tried to catch me to stop me from falling, but i wound up bowling him over down the stairs and we both crashed into the wall of the stairwell. also he turned out to be the guy i liked then, haha.
:lol: jesus, you DO fall down a lot.

I don't have anything against Irvine Welsh, I love him! But he does write some gross stuff....try reading The Acid House or Filth....but that's besides the point....
Ah!
One day i was sitting outside on this bench at school with some friends and some friends of them, wearing my black skirt/kilt that's down to just above my knees, and my position was like such, that my weener was spotted by some two girls from the group. They were rolling over floor laughing before they were able to say what was wrong....:D

M. said:
one time my boyfriends roomate walked in on us
but we hadnt gotten to th sex yet and i still had my underpants on so it wasnt that bad.
he was all freaked out, he's a kindof-anti social nerd guy and he's super modest so i felt bad (we hadnt put a post it on the door or anything) and bought him a pie.

embarrasing story?
one time my period started while we were having sex.
the cramps had just strated earlier that day and for me that means i have 2 or 3 days til i start bleeding, but me being on top and excersising those lower abdominal muscles so much gave it a jump start. and we werent using a condom so he came inside me and the blood got all drippy and i was SO embarrassed but he was saying ha ha its not a big deal, dont worry about it, and he was LAUGHING, which i found odd. but he wasnt laughing at me, just the wackyness of the whole situation. i rushed off to get papertowels and cleaned everything up. at least none of it got on his sheets. just us :O
hope you ahd a fun grossout :)

Fucking fantastic :lol:

lol.......

well, take today's Phys Ed class for example. stupid class to begin with, but the stupid Athletics Dept at school is full of jackass teachers...it was raining [and i mean RAINING] and yet they made us go outside...the guys playin [American] football and the gals doing soccer drills on slippery grass...everyone's all muddy and wet......it wouldn't have been so bad...if...

I HAD USED A BLACK T-SHIRT INSTEAD OF A WHITE ONE FOR PHYS ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HalfpintHenkka said:
lol.......

well, take today's Phys Ed class for example. stupid class to begin with, but the stupid Athletics Dept at school is full of jackass teachers...it was raining [and i mean RAINING] and yet they made us go outside...the guys playin [American] football and the gals doing soccer drills on slippery grass...everyone's all muddy and wet......it wouldn't have been so bad...if...

I HAD USED A BLACK T-SHIRT INSTEAD OF A WHITE ONE FOR PHYS ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oooooooh NOOOOOOOO :lol:

you = :oops: :erk: :ill: :cry:

all the guys = :OMG: :D :wave: :dopey: :worship: :headbang:

To keep on track, i cant actually think of a "most embarassing moment" per se, because a bunch of little things have happened.....but i must say, flipping over my bike handles at 15, going downhill, right next to a baseball field with a little league game going on kinda sucked.

bobvex said:
shes 14 casanova

that's the 3rd time somebody has said that, lol.

because i get that damn class every day for one semester, i am stuck with those guys between now and January for 80min every freakin day. speaking of which, one of them came up to me today before PE and asked me what my cup size is in a rugby-game voice while we were still inside the school.