My Opeth audio bootleg collection (pretty decent in size), now on eBay...

there's something fun about watching live shows, even on dvd... except opeth, i can't make myself watch that anymore.. sooo dull!

it's fun to be able to watch what they're playing, they shoulda allowed you to switch between the members when you want to like on that metallica dvd.

KennonKun said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4068987699

Starting at one cent. Like I said, none of the CDs are mp3 sourced. Any takers? :p
Once again:

getout2.gif

The interesting thing about all this is that Mikael said he supports the sale of Opeth bootlegs. He said he "loves the fact that an Opeth item can become rare" (even though that happens outside of the bootleg area).

It's starting at one cent, I'm selling the originals (not making copies), Mikael supports it, and I've seen some of the same members criticize me talk about the video bootlegs they got on eBay in other threads. Hmm.

that sounds cool as hell. which tallica dvd? they should do that on more music dvds.

i think the optional camera angles are on both S&M and cunning stunts, it would be great for an opeth dvd cos i wanna see lopez drumming for some whole songs

KennonKun said:
The interesting thing about all this is that Mikael said he supports the sale of Opeth bootlegs. He said he "loves the fact that an Opeth item can become rare" (even though that happens outside of the bootleg area).

It's starting at one cent, I'm selling the originals (not making copies), Mikael supports it, and I've seen some of the same members criticize me talk about the video bootlegs they got on eBay in other threads. Hmm.

Originals? if those bootlegs aren't pressed on silver disc or released in series with artwork and so on, I can not undestand how can they be originals???

You explained, that you traded them etc... I'll bet they are mostly just burned copies for you.

whatever...

What the hell.

Mikeal likes the fact that an official opeth item becomes rare and valuable, I don't think he supports you burning bootlegged opeth onto a cd and making money from it, especially since the band gets no money when you're selling their music.

By original, I just meant my copies. I'm not burning them again, I'm just plain selling MY copies. By saying that, I was basically just saying that I'm not going to auction the same set over and over due to burning. It's basically a way of saying that you may not see them on eBay again.

You're acting like I was jumping to conclusions based on Mike's comment; he actually said, in response to a comment on bootlegs, that he owns a few himself and loves the fact that they become rare. He supports bootlegs themselves.