My opinion on the new SONG by nevermore

ledmag said:
IRIS>>>Could you be STUPID for liking it?
I say what i say cause its my opinion. ANyone who can play at all, can play FAST. ITs like talking to a jerk who speaks at light speed. You cant decifer a damn word he/she is saying. DOnt call me stupid for my opinion. Cause when you do, it makes you stupid.

MY OPINION and thats that.

Your opinion still sucks. Your lack of human contact has made you a supreme dipshit. Get outside of your parents house every once in a while and things might just work out for you. But otherwise, keep pecking away on those keys fool, I'm sure its the only thing keeping you alive.

Love,
Pig

eh, musicaly its pretty good. yeh it still has a bit of that nu feel on some of the riffs like DH had but its more interesting. the production sucks. super boomy. i hope its not the final mix.
-neal

i agree on the final mix neal. ITs just not a good song IMO. Under par for the band. I ve been waitin a long time, and perhaps, they should haev made me wiat longer.

neal>>i agree agin,. But still not as eager as i was. I mean shit, this must be the gangs most fav song from the upcomer. Otherwise, why would they post it?

ZOD>>>Please do not desecrate POE in that manner. POE was and is an EXELLENT album. Each and every song. Nothing less than PERFECT. IMO you know.

ledmag said:
neal>>i agree agin,. But still not as eager as i was. I mean shit, this must be the gangs most fav song from the upcomer. Otherwise, why would they post it?

Maybe it's a marketing gimmick, most logical song to choose.

And Led, indeed..you're right, i AM stupid!
*bows*

-x-
Iris

right you are.... you should be, being Piscis.... LOL and then you start criticizing heavily..... that's not nice, if you're a fan, you have to be in love to the core. :D

i agree that its not as good as some of their other stuff, but shit, it still kicks a lot of ass, and i don't see the nu-metal connection some of you have been making...

ZOD>>>I was kidding pal.

Ok, after more listening , i still dont over all like the song.

But, the intro drum riff, is very good in a richard death kinda way.

-still dont like it.
-The first riff sounds better along with the first lead.
-the break, with the SUPER COOL guitar riff, i said the chorus was the highlight, i was wrong, its the little riff at the above mentioned spot.
-Second lead, is ok. 1rst half of 3rd lead is good.
-Drums at 4:40 to 4:52 are very good
-the outro is good, but familiar.

I personally dig it very much...the verse vocal melodies are a little "eh," but the sheer rockingthrashingmotherfuckingkickassskinshredding BRUTALITY of the song makes up for it. Eventually I'll burn this to CD (next time I make a "random shit" mix), and hear it on better speakers than my computer's little shit-emitters...I wanna get a better listen to the basswork, it sounds pretty grooving.

Im a bit easier on the song now. But its still under par for the guys IMO. I think im pin pointing my probelme with it, and its WDs verse vox.

Its a good song, not as good as POE, but still better then most new shit coming out nowadays.

I've gotta say i wasn't too impressed by the solos, its too much like the River Dragon solo parts, just deminished arpeggios, nothing unique or interesting like Jeff's work on DNB.