my rabbits don't likes Skyfire

Eldzik

Anastasia's Minion
Feb 12, 2002
yeah, it's true. they are huge fans of old school death metal, but they don't likes Skyfire, COB, soilwork etc. they are moshing their ears and heads when i listen Dismember, Edge OF Sanity, Grave, but when i listen soft metal they escape to another room. it's strange? nah... they are normal rabbit :lol:

ps. this post maybe show someones ppl where this forum towards... some posts are infantile...

Originally posted by Eldzik
ps. this post maybe show someones ppl where this forum towards... some posts are infantile...

Oh, really?
The most infantile post I've seen so far on this forum was something about soilwork being homosexual because they have changed musical direction...

rotfl! i knowed! i know, you love some ppl, because they says "Skyfire is cool, Jonas is cool" etc. it's normal, but read this posts...
when i read interviews with Soilwork i can't believe. they all time say "we wants play softer and softer, because we'll sell more album". did you read their interviews when Soilwork recorded demo or when released "Steelbath"? they wanted be next At The Gates and it was great! but 4-5 years ago they played metal... i was their huge fan...
about Strid and their video. George Michael is more masculine than Strid...

No, I haven't read a single interview with Soilwork and I probably never will either. Simply because I don't care the slightest bit about their approach to writing music or about why they want to sell more albums. Right now I really like their music and that's all that matters to me.

well, as i said i loves "Steelbath" and "Chainheart" and don't consume their now. and i hate Soilwork, because they kicked Gardenian from NBR. for me Gardenian was the greatest NWOSDM band...
anyway, it's Skyfire forum and talk about SF... :D

My cat likes black, death, heavy..... but I noticed he prefers Cannibal Corpse, when they play in my stereo he can sleep very relaxed....

I've a brutal cat :p