my satan's day haul!!

You were'nt supposed to post gain, you PROMISED!:yell: :tickled: .

I got a hangover (self induced)
A zilion sets of guitar strings, which is good, everyone I own needs to be restrung
A bunch of parts to get my F1 boat together
Clothes, some pretty bitchin' polar fleeces
New car cover for my T/A
A fifth of Captains select (here we go again tonight)
A Jack Lalane juicer (drinks, here we come)
Some cash
Misc Christmas items.
Mom left me a big box of homemade peanut butter chip and chocolate chip cookies, best gift ever.
Pretty cool, I did'nt ask for a damn thing.

Now I need to get ready to get the fuck out of here for the ret of the winter.

I'm going to stop posting before this post??/ I love this place
You done good Rev!!
A Jack Lalane juicer (the juice weezle haha,in living colour)
So when I come to Detroit,i'll get a good drink then

P.Ms
Hair of the dog Rev

PMS hair of the dog???:ill: HAHHAA!

Oh yea,
" Live brave simple

Troyanasy will never post again

PROMISE"

Actually I'm about three hours north of Detroit, but will be doing some work down there next summer for a boat builder, and all the good shows are down there so if'n ya can get acroos the goddamn border (nazi's) sure, drinks drinks drinks. We can go chase womens around Lake St. Clair. Fixing up a stiffie eggnog right now. Off to see LOTR. o_O

heh
i got my pair of uber viking looking mukluk boots! oh gods they are so fucking metal! \m/
i got Fire Emblem for the Gameboy Advanced and a pair earrings...
my friend at another forum sent me a Halloween voice changer and a burned copy of Porcupine Tree In Absentia \m/
thats basically it...Seans mom got me something but i didnt get it yet

rum
fleece gloves
pimpin charcoal colored sheepskin seat cover
some boxers
a crazy sandwich grill thing
cash money (about enough to cover what i spent on gifts haha)
dooley toffe liquer

Troyanasy said:
Can I have you for a present?????
Sure, I'm not doing anything else. :hotjump:

I went to my family thing again today, just to see the kids....who weren't even there, their stupid father is being a jerk to everyone and didn't bring them. But my niece made me some Christmas cookies! They taste......odd. :erk: Methinks the sprinkles are covering something up. But it was sweet. This is a pretty depressing Christmas, I am debating whether to fight the depression/anxiety attacks or just get into bed and stare at the wall.

BlackwaterNymph said:
Sure, I'm not doing anything else. :hotjump:

I went to my family thing again today, just to see the kids....who weren't even there, their stupid father is being a jerk to everyone and didn't bring them. But my niece made me some Christmas cookies! They taste......odd. :erk: Methinks the sprinkles are covering something up. But it was sweet. This is a pretty depressing Christmas, I am debating whether to fight the depression/anxiety attacks or just get into bed and stare at the wall.

I'm laughing so hard I couldnt even hit reply button hahahah
"Methinks the sprinkles are covering something"
You are cute

Troyanasy said:
I'm laughing so hard I couldnt even hit reply button hahahah
"Methinks the sprinkles are covering something"
You are cute
Yeah the christmas tree shaped sprinkles are covering for the evilness of a four year old.

thank you :oops: come over and we will watch a dallas stars game. *kicks you again for the maple leafs*

I got....
Some Clothes,
an electric razor,
a cd holder,
a hat,
and around 160 dollars cash.

I'm probably going to buy cd's with my money. I have been eying "Damage Done" by Dark Tranqulity and "Train Of Thought" by Dream Theater for some time.

BlackwaterNymph said:
Yeah the christmas tree shaped sprinkles are covering for the evilness of a four year old.

thank you :oops: come over and we will watch a dallas stars game. *kicks you again for the maple leafs*
straight out of the pen

Troyanasy said:
straight out of the pen

fa325209.jpg.orig.jpg
:OMG: I have skulls 'n' guitars too. Only I don't play mine. Mainly cos I don't know how.