my satan's day haul!!

Me wants muchly to go to Na'Leans.
Voodoo, necropolises, Poppy Z. Brite, Mardi Gras. It's the perfect place for Darkspot. My birthday last year was on Mardi Gras, actually... so guess where I'll be when I turn 21...

dreaming neon darkspot said:
Me wants muchly to go to Na'Leans.
Voodoo, necropolises, Poppy Z. Brite, Mardi Gras. It's the perfect place for Darkspot. My birthday last year was on Mardi Gras, actually... so guess where I'll be when I turn 21...
Yes! *high five* I'd love to spend my 21st there birthday there but I have a couple of weeks until then and I don't know anyone that will go with me... I'm not gonna go party alone. :erk: I want to see all the cemeteries, and the Westgate necromantic muesum, marie laveau's grave, more voodooness and all the ghost/vampire tourist crap and so on. *more high fives*

BlackwaterNymph said:
Yes! *high five* I'd love to spend my 21st there birthday there but I have a couple of weeks until then and I don't know anyone that will go with me... I'm not gonna go party alone. :erk: I want to see all the cemeteries, and the Westgate necromantic muesum, marie laveau's grave, more voodooness and all the ghost/vampire tourist crap and so on. *more high fives*
i'd go if i a few days off from work, but, noooo...NEVER! unless i'm sick like today:ill: :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill:

*highs fives BWN back* Let's hear it for fascinations with morbid things!
*looks around room at skulls, Isle of the Dead painting, vampires, ghosties, bats, black cats, gargoyles, Halloween stuff, the Necronomicon, 15 edgar allan poe books, 29 Wicca books, apothecary cabinent full of herbs and oils*

What morbid things? :hotjump:

Sadly, I cannot compete with that collection... not yet, anyway. I just have a few candles and some books by Poe, Lovecraft, and Poppy Z. Brite.
:headbang: But you are on an oh-so-good track. Lovecraft is the master! My favorite Poe is The Premature Burital...especially this bit, I've considered it being my sig for quite a while:

"The unendurable oppression of the lungs- the stifling fumes from the damp earth- the clinging to the death garments- the rigid embrace of the narrow house- the blackness of the absolute Night- the silence like a sea that overwhelms- the unseen but palpable presence of the Conqueror Worm"

It's just a part of a part, but it grabbed me and has stuck with me for years.

- new screen (yay)
- clothes, socks, underwear (woo, i finally have clothes)
- shampoo (uhhh)
- some videogame (trade away)
- a PS2 controller
- paper worth money at some place.
- some mmorpg game (hahahah, i have no idea)
- the rest ive forgotten
- slippers

wasnt THAT amazing. But I'll manage. :p
CT, are toe socks all that?