my satan's day haul!!

UM...
Risk for the ps2
A toshiba flat tv/dvd player - the thing rocks the cock, omg
a cd player/alarm clock radio - omg that thing is the shiznit
a 100 dollar electric razor that im returning b/c i hate electric razors - mach 3 rocks my fuggin socks off.
Some new headphones
A sweet ass sweet 3 guitar stand - this too rocks the cock
any case i want for my new guitar - goin to guitar center this weekend so i can get it (uv1000 here i come bitch)

Also I got 600 dollars in gift certificates to the mall. - these I can cash, which i will most certainly do. (the only reason I got this much was b/c i didn't make a list this year - so i got nothing but a shitload of money. Thank you baby jesus)

Other stuff... from friends, other relatives, stocking, etc.

-A new notebook (thin spiral thing with nail-polish designs painted on the cover)
-A notebook with a really spiffy metal skull molded on the cover :devil:
-A bag of Hershey's kisses
-I Hate This Place: the Pessimist's Guide to Life by Jimmy & Gloria Fallon
-A Black Sabbath poster
-A MacIntosh apple candle
-A "survival kit" (mini-scissors, nail clippers, tweezers, etc.)
-A bag of Kit Kat Mini-Bites
-An aquamarine shaving razor
-A pen that lights up all different colors when you write with ito_O
-Wite-Out tape
-A green glass-snail paper weight
-A bunny-rabbit figurine (yes, Darkspot loves her bunnies)
-Toe socks that says "Princess" on them (how I despise these things...)
-Shower gel
-Body spray
-$50-some and counting.

FretsAflame said:
UM...
Risk for the ps2
A toshiba flat tv/dvd player - the thing rocks the cock, omg
a cd player/alarm clock radio - omg that thing is the shiznit
a 100 dollar electric razor that im returning b/c i hate electric razors - mach 3 rocks my fuggin socks off.
Some new headphones
A sweet ass sweet 3 guitar stand - this too rocks the cock
any case i want for my new guitar - goin to guitar center this weekend so i can get it (uv1000 here i come bitch)

Also I got 600 dollars in gift certificates to the mall. - these I can cash, which i will most certainly do. (the only reason I got this much was b/c i didn't make a list this year - so i got nothing but a shitload of money. Thank you baby jesus)

You are a bastard.

A DVD player and $80, cheap fuckers.

That's ok, I'm going to give myself a new PC as a birthday present. I am 22 in three weeks.

Heh. I had a self-induced hangover as well. Loot:
-Deus Deceptor, NonExist
-Crimson, Sentenced
-Nightmare Before Christmas special edition dvd
-Donie Darko dvd
-Bourne Identity dvd
-3 Edward Gorey books
-Spirited Away dvd
-some money
-huge pot and pan set
-gift certs to Bed Bath & Beyond
-Beauty in Darknes vol 1 cd

all in all, not bad. No family drama which was good as I was hung over and wouldn't have been able to take it.

That is one goddam long state, throw a brick on the gas and crawl in the back and sleep. Have'nt planned my route through there yet, but a guy who does some machining for me wants me to visit. Guy is a nutcase, hilarious. He's somewhere in the Ft Wayne area, I usually take I-20 thru Texas,if that's anywhere near you let me know. Were supposed to go and run Lake Texoma for a couple days, never been to Carlsbad Caverns either, that's over New Mexico way tho. Keep an eye out for any cool shows, places to grub, cool bars or anything like that. I'm always up for something.:)

Lillitu said:
Heh. I had a self-induced hangover as well. Loot:
-Deus Deceptor, NonExist
-Crimson, Sentenced
-Nightmare Before Christmas special edition dvd
-Donie Darko dvd
-Bourne Identity dvd
-3 Edward Gorey books
-Spirited Away dvd
-some money
-huge pot and pan set
-gift certs to Bed Bath & Beyond
-Beauty in Darknes vol 1 cd

all in all, not bad. No family drama which was good as I was hung over and wouldn't have been able to take it.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: - see ya got the nonexist cd - are you enjoying it?

I got a jersey...wrong size as always...those people never learn! + money + more money
and from myself I bought me the lord of the rings - the two towers platinum edition extended version...but DHL really screwed me over, it was scheduled for delivery on Wed 24th but I didn't get it. And Thursday (Christmas) and Friday (Boxing Day) are both public holidays here so I have to wait quite till Monday for that!grrrr! it sucks being getting all excited for something only to be dissapointed.