my saturday morning thread

Turner

I have a cunning plan
Oct 7, 2002
NSW, Australia
good morning friends!
i have a heap of thoughts running through my head and i thought rather than create separate topics for each of them, i'll list them here! this probably won't make any sense btw:

- Exhorder RULES. I'm going to play Slaughter in the Vatican to my kids while they're in the womb. Haven't worked out whether the headphones will go on the chick's stomach or up her cunt yet though. Either way they're gonna come out screaming the lyrics to Homicide and making "panterrible" websites!
- where's my hangover? I was meant to have one; I drank a fairly unhealthy amount of stout & wine last night sitting here at the ol' typing screen...
- I promised myself I wouldn't spend any money all weekend, but in my wisdom last night I bought a Mother Love Bone shirt on ebay.
- coffee tastes heaps better when you cook it on the stove using 100% milk as opposed to boiling the jug (cheers to gordo for this one!)
- don't you love it when you decide you're gonna lie in bed and watch en episode of star trek before you go to sleep, even though it's 1am, you're wasted, and past experience should be telling you that you'll be asleep in 5 minutes at most? an upside to this is: at least it's not the alice in chains DVD - cause waking up in the middle of the night to the menu of that thing is fucking AGONY!
- i decided i'm gonna write a book. I have a few working titles so far:
  • Men are from Mars, women are from Uranus (lol, edit)
  • How everything works and why it sucks
  • The booze diaries
basically it's gonna be me getting WASTED and when i get my drunk opinion on i'll write my thoughts down. I tried starting last night with a bit of a tirade about grunge and metal in the early 90s, and reading through it now it's great stuff. unfortunately it's a bit too coherent to be real drunk rambling, although i did misspell a few words and even invent a new one - "metality". awesome!
- is that you john wayne? is this me?
- i think my whole family is crazy. my dad bought a digital camera recently so he recorded a video of himself making a cooking show. it's funny as, but at the same time it's painful to watch. i'll youtube that shit later.
- the world is divided into 2 types of people: those who act like creeps on myspace, and those who lie.

ok i've had enough of this goddamn thing

A mate of mine keeps a Dictaphone next to his bed. When he gets home from a massive night he records the events of the night/any random thoughts he has before he passes out and forgets what happened. He was thinking of publishing his memoirs too...

indeed ferret, my good man!!

it's weird that you bumped this, because THIS saturday morning coming i've decided that just to spice things up a little... i'm going to run from Sydenham station (that's as far as my weekly ticket goes) home to here in Cronulla. it's 20km (give or take) and the furthest i've ever run in one burst (i think.)

so i guess let's have a bit of game. how long do you think i'll take? will i even finish? will i have chafe by the end of it and be sore for the gunners gig that night?
i put myself down for somewhere around 1.5 hours to finish.