my saturday morning thread

I once walked from Town Hall to Parramatta station. It took me about 4-4.5 hours. And thats about 27kms I think. So a bit shorter and running I say <2 hours. 1.5 sounds like a good goal. Make sure you have good shoes and thick socks. I walked that one in Chucks and my feet were fucked the next day.

WHY TURNER? WHY TROY?

Both of you are champs for doing it. Turner - how the fuck do u jog so far man! Im done after 30 minutes of it!!!

To be honest, I couldn't be bothered waiting 45 minutes for the train/bus. So I thought Id just start walking and a bus would pass me. But then it either didn't or I was just not paying attention.

i'm going to run from Sydenham station (that's as far as my weekly ticket goes) home to here in Cronulla. it's 20km (give or take) and the furthest i've ever run in one burst (i think.)

I once walked from Town Hall to Parramatta station. It took me about 4-4.5 hours.

I walked home from Testament. That was mad, about 6 hours I think. I was wearing white hi-tops I think.

Fucking hell Turner is a champion! Heres to Turnster :kickass: :kickass:

it's more like 12km ;) and thanks haha

troy: yeah man i've got some proper trainers so i should be right there. heh, i can barely walk around the office i work in wearing my chucks without getting sore feet. they're probably the least supportive shoes ever.

my main concern on saturday is getting to sydenham without freezing to death, as i'll be wearing just my shorts & singlet heh. anyone want to come along and carry my jumper back to cronulla? haha

and both troy & pete: fuckin legends! haha. no way i'd walk that far. were you wasted?

god bless the treadmill at the gym.. 6 km, twice a week and I'm dropping weight so freaking fast.

Hah I agree, cept I cannot use the treadmill because I have a rooted knee (which is why I cant jog anymore) so I use the crosstrainer because its low impact. At one stage I was doing 6km within 35 mins 3-4 times a week.. I had soooo much energy.. then I got sick.. and was sick for ages. Then I got better.. and now I have exams. But after next Tuesday (last exam) I have nothing better to do that become a gym junkie once again.. and my membership runs out at the end of July so.. I'm going to use the hell out of the gym while I still can haha