My morning... haha

No, but he sure has MPD(Multiple Personality Disorder.). ;)

Or Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) as it's also called (or maybe they're two different things), but yeah, as I understand it schizophrenia usually doesn't involve that type of specific multiple-personality thing, contrary to popular belief - I could be wrong though!

And Loren, that's freakin' hysterical dude, especially the "I'll stab the little fucker she is a shitty shit" line :lol:

True story - My Grandfather was Paranoid Schizophrenic with Alzheimers. He's been dead for 6 years now, but for the last 20 years of his life, he was tormented by an imaginary figure named "Ray". To the point where he regularly (now that I think of it) refused to come out of the house, becasue Ray was in the back yard. He was literally insane, and basically lived in his own fabricated reality.

In all seriouness, it's fucking terrifying to even think about being in that state of mind.

But fuck it, I can't lie... sometimes the shit he came up with was funny as shit. Even he thought so...

Or Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) as it's also called (or maybe they're two different things), but yeah, as I understand it schizophrenia usually doesn't involve that type of specific multiple-personality thing, contrary to popular belief - I could be wrong though!

And Loren, that's freakin' hysterical dude, especially the "I'll stab the little fucker she is a shitty shit" line :lol:

DID is basically the same as MPD.. or rather a person with MPD has a DID-type of disorder.

And to oversimplify: A schizophrenic person lives in their imagination and really think its reality, while a person with MPD has 2 different personalities(Often with separate names and internal conflicts.)..

Although a schizophrenic person can somewhat have 2 different personalities, in the way that they can flip from being the nicest most caring person in the world, to chopping you up with a butter knife to eat your heart while you're still alive!

Just like Phil Hartman's wife! :( A great comedy legend who went before his time (Hartman, not his wife :D)