my suggestions for the next album

Jesus odysses, must you post a hundred fucking times on every thread, we all now you are skinny prick, but do you have to remind us all the time? I wish I lived in washington to see if you are such a smart ass in person. Anyway I didnt say neil schon was better I just said he had more soul but before this gets ugly romeo has soul, just not as much, dont start posting a bunch stuff on this subject again please I cant take it

HeavyMetalLiker said:
Jesus odysses, must you post a hundred fucking times on every thread, we all now you are skinny prick, but do you have to remind us all the time? I wish I lived in washington to see if you are such a smart ass in person. Anyway I didnt say neil schon was better I just said he had more soul but before this gets ugly romeo has soul, just not as much, dont start posting a bunch stuff on this subject again please I cant take it

and what does this have to do with our badass play?

HeavyMetalLiker said:
Go away

First of all, i want to point out that my screen name is TheOdyssey, not odysses, which spells nothing. Second of all, People constantly call me Zach, my name, because i am not afraid that people know what i look like in real life. Also, yes, i am this much of a smart ass in person, but that's because it's my sense of humor. And finally dimmu will make an appearence as vikings, and i guess rage can be ninjas, but we need more badass pirates than running wild. Oh, and i like the Jon Schaffer/Anders idea for the monkeys :D

anyway, @heavymetalliker, if you have anything else to say then pm me and take it there. or shit, start another thread, though even though i did say something in the first place, it was hardly deserving of that :lol: Keep the shit where it belongs... pm me if you have a problem. Shit, my IM info is in my profile... send me an instant message. I have nothing to hide and don't have to hide behind a screen name, but you know, not saying you are a wuss or anything.

The settings of the stage shows should change and fit every song, here`s my suggestions:

In the Dragons Den= The Dragon stuff.
Circe= Britney Spears doing the voice of the witch standing with multiple apes standing beside her, representing the other members of Symphony X( since they have been transformed by magic)
Savage Curtain= Yep, a savage curtain. That should be interesting :D

Wait wait wait...who said anything about stage sets? I mean, I'm all for smoke and explosions, but this isn't a concert here... It'd a broadway production of symphony x starring russel allen as a safeway butcher and adam carolla as odysseus. Duh. :D

Demonspell said:
I think the first dragon should be whatever they use in those power metal videos, and the monkeys hurling turds at each other should be Anders Friden and Jon Schaffer in costume, because that what's their recnt feud reminds me of.

What powermetal videos are you watching? I haven't seen ONE powermetal video with a dragon in it, not even a Rhapsody one...

Lepond should be the "Dark Knight of the Crucible" or some kind of power-metal sounding thing. Yay for stupid things that make no sense!

Yngvai X said:
What powermetal videos are you watching? I haven't seen ONE powermetal video with a dragon in it, not even a Rhapsody one...
Y'know what? You're right! Why the hell are all the powermetal videos lacking dragons? ESPECIALLY Rhapsody.

I feel strangely ripped off...