My trip to Europe

As someone said above, camps are the best choice, they usually have normal rooms, too (apart from tents, that is), the prices are very low, only the showers and toilets are shared, but those are cleaned every day, so they are usually in a very good condition. When Im in Prague, I usually stay at a camp, and its perfect. However, camps are a lot more expensive in Scandinavia (as everything there).

solefald said:
well if you gonna check munich say hello, I think a place would be no problem

What do you mean, that I could stay with ye? :)

I'll check the link you posted above as soon as I get home, since I{m in Nicaragua right now (quite nica as a matter of fact).

I'll probably go to Italy, and maybe France, becuase I found out yesterday that the trip is going to be for about 5 weeks!!! So there{s plenty of tme actually, though oviously not enough.

@ hyena: If I can I will surely do, could I stay at yer place? Maybe Nt3n could help me over there also? :)

Sorry if I bother anyone asking everyone if I could stay at someones' place, but I would really like to save a lot of oney in order to but lots and lots of cds and stuff and go to some konzerts. By the way, in average, how much does an entrance to one cost?

So, some suggestions of places to go in Scandinavia and Italy? In Italy I may go to Milano and Torino, are those nice places?

Thanx for the tips minna-san (everyone) :oops: :headbang: :kickass: :) .

@ Rampage: Hehehe, where could I get abell? :lol: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll go someday too.

PS: If anyone ever comes to CR, be sure to let me know, I will certainly help you out :) :headbang: :kickass: .

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
What do you mean, that I could stay with ye? :)

I'll check the link you posted above as soon as I get home, since I{m in Nicaragua right now (quite nica as a matter of fact).

I'll probably go to Italy, and maybe France, becuase I found out yesterday that the trip is going to be for about 5 weeks!!! So there{s plenty of tme actually, though oviously not enough.

@ hyena: If I can I will surely do, could I stay at yer place? Maybe Nt3n could help me over there also? :)

Sorry if I bother anyone asking everyone if I could stay at someones' place, but I would really like to save a lot of oney in order to but lots and lots of cds and stuff and go to some konzerts. By the way, in average, how much does an entrance to one cost?

So, some suggestions of places to go in Scandinavia and Italy? In Italy I may go to Milano and Torino, are those nice places?

Thanx for the tips minna-san (everyone) :oops: :headbang: :kickass: :) .

@ Rampage: Hehehe, where could I get abell? :lol: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll go someday too.

PS: If anyone ever comes to CR, be sure to let me know, I will certainly help you out :) :headbang: :kickass: .

Yeah I was asking myself if I go to CR if I could stay to your place ;) hehe

staying at my place - yeah, probably, although remember to check with me before coming because i happen to be abroad every now and then. advice: you don't come across as very nice by saying 'i want to stay at people's places for free because i need the money to buy CDs'. this implies that you would rather have CDs and inconvenience people than have no CDs and be more polite to others. it sounds a little bratty, if i may say so.

hyena said:
staying at my place - yeah, probably, although remember to check with me before coming because i happen to be abroad every now and then. advice: you don't come across as very nice by saying 'i want to stay at people's places for free because i need the money to buy CDs'. this implies that you would rather have CDs and inconvenience people than have no CDs and be more polite to others. it sounds a little bratty, if i may say so.

Yeah I know, and I apologize to everyone that may have felt offended (that's why I posted my apology before).

Thank you so so much, I really appreciate. If I go to Rome, I´ll surely write you in advance. It still maybe kind of difficult, since I'm going to Scandinavia, and I think I'd have to take a plane.

--- Solefald:

o_O :cry: :headbang: :kickass:

Vielen Dank!!!

Ich kann jetz meine Deutsch ubersetzen!

I'll send you a PM :)

Once again, my apologies to everyone. I agree that I've been bratty:ill: . The excuse this time is that I'm in Nicaragua, and although it is cooler than in CR, it's still too humid for my taste, so it makes me a little :heh: . On top of that, I really fucking miss my girlfriend :cry: . And it has only been 3 days, I don't know how I'll manage when I get to Europe :erk: .

I',m checking the hostel pages that Dark_Silence posted, thank you very much!

So, suggestions of where to go, anyone?

Oookeeeey, so we bought the tickets about a week ago, so the trip is definetly going to happen!!! *cries*

So the schedule will roughly be somethin like this:

December 14th 2006: Costa Rica-Madrid-England.

In England till the 22nd :) .

Dec.22-23: from England to Deutschland

In Deutschland till the 1st/2nd of January.

January 1st/2nd 2007: From Deutschland to Denmark.

*Notes:* All this time I will be traveling, much to my dislike with my sister. Ah well but my parents payed the trip so I can't decide much hehe.

Buuuut, since I wanted to be by meself to go to Scandinavia, I fought a lot fot that and won :) :kickass: :headbang: .

Sooo....

Jan. 4th: From Denmark to Sweden.

In Scandinavia till the 13th.

Jan.14th: From Sweden/Norway to Italy

In Italy till the 16th.

Jan.17th: Italy/France

Jan. 18th: Spain until the 22nd, in which I will return to CR.

All right, so a few things:

Could I meet /stay with (not neceasrly) with someone in Sweden/Norway? During my stay in Scandinavia I plan to go to 5 days each.

Hyena, can we meet when I'll be in Italy?

Also, please reccomend me places to go in Sweden/Norway. And please tell me which konzerts might I go to.

I plan to go to Manowar/Rhapsody of Fire/Holy Hell's konzert on Decmber 26th hehe :heh: :) . Weee me first "Rhapsody of Fire" konzert.

Hopefully DT will be doing some gigs around the time in which I'll be in Sweden, or Europe actually hehe.

Bye :headbang: , and thanks to everyone for their help.

Yeah, of course we can meet (although I don't think I can have you over, sorry). I'll take you to see some metal clubs etc. - by the way, you're going to freeze to high hell in Norway in January...

hyena said:
by the way, you're going to freeze to high hell in Norway in January...

definitely, since you're staying away a lot of time plan carefully your clothing, it may seem silly, but since you come from a warm place too don't make the same mistakes as me, i went to netherland last summer and i underestimated the wind and the cold. since you're going to northern europe in winter be well prepared ;) also southern europe, unless you'll be near the sea, is going to be cold. it can be quite annoying to finally see all those places you dreamed about if you don't feel comfortable. :)

yeah, in january rome is going to be dreary and rainy, so bring clothing for wet weather. on the other hand, the temperature should not go below 2-3C, even at night.

hyena said:
Yeah, of course we can meet (although I don't think I can have you over, sorry). I'll take you to see some metal clubs etc. - by the way, you're going to freeze to high hell in Norway in January...

:headbang: yay I´m gonna meet Hyena!!! *smiles* It's ok that I can´t stya with you, no problemo ( :cry: buuu).

Yay, I´m gonna freeze!!! :p

Don't worry, you may not believe me, but I´m quite ¨"ïnmune" to cold climates. Just to say, one time that I went to Canada it was like - 35C, and I survived hehe (and I was like 12 years old hehe). So I guess I won´t do that bad, and I have my super hot :)p ) Death sweater, so that ought to protect me a bit hehehe.

And if it´s too cold, I´ll just go South, I don't wanna die yet :) .

I will certainly plan me clothin really well hehe :) .

So it rains a lot in Italy? Ahhh don't worry I'm used to rain LOL.

- Marduk: Thanks!

- 6 String: Don´t worry, I will,. Actually I may visit you with Mrs. Gigi next year, probably during July. Where was exactly that you lived? I'll probably go to North Carolina :) .

GOtebor and Norway, heeeeereeeee I come!

PS: Are Viking hats sold in Norway? I really fucking want one..., and wear it while drinking beer in a ,etal bar LOL.

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
- 6 String: Don´t worry, I will,. Actually I may visit you with Mrs. Gigi next year, probably during July. Where was exactly that you lived? I'll probably go to North Carolina :) .

Actually, you'll have to travel double the distance to the north to where I, Rampy and Kat live. But if you ever come to Montreal, you'll be welcome to stay at my place, if I would move out from my parents by then.

6 Stringed Fingers said:
Actually, you'll have to travel double the distance to the north to where I, Rampy and Kat live. But if you ever come to Montreal, you'll be welcome to stay at my place, if I would move out from my parents by then.

Ahhh yeah I forgot you lived there!!!

Hehe I don't know why, but I always think you live in the US :err: :ill: . Actually there's a slight possibility of going to Canada, I mean, since I'm going north then I might as well go a bit more up no? Hehe though it all depends on my dad :zombie: . I can make an excuse that it's to visit family or something hehe. I wouldn't mind anyway :) .