My Trip to Europe

GONE Ridin' Hood

Professor.
Jul 8, 2005
Well, I'll be visiting the old continent :headbang: :) :kickass: :headbang: on December-January, so I'm really :) hehe.

I'm gonna visit Scandinavia mainly, so, would anyone give me some tips oif where to go there?

Specially in Norway, but please put all your tourist knoweledge of those parts here hehe.

Thanx :headbang:

you should really see the Northern lights, if you're planning to make a trip to northern parts of norway.
judging from your sig, you're a DT fan, then you might also wanna check out Gothenburg. don't forget to visit Skelleftea as well :) you might meet Mr. V

Do some research on concert venues in the places you might be visiting. Chances are you'll have some good shows to attend while you're there.

Everybody always talks about Elm Street Bar in Norway. I don't know what city it is in though. I think it might be Oslo, but you should look it up. I haven't had the chance to go to Scandinavia yet (why didn't I go yet? I wanted to go there right when I turned 18. Oh yeah, my passport is expired and I'm too lazy to get it renewed)

You should go to Stavanger and see this:
sverd9.jpg

I'd also recommend to take the train from Oslo to Bergen. It's got some beautiful scenery.

Azzor1911 said:
you should really see the Northern lights, if you're planning to make a trip to northern parts of norway.
judging from your sig, you're a DT fan, then you might also wanna check out Gothenburg. don't forget to visit Skelleftea as well :) you might meet Mr. V

Where are the Northern Lights exactly?

Yup, I am a DT fan, anbd believe me, I will visit Goteborg hehe. Who's Mr.V?
Vintersorg?

Thanx for the tips :) :headbang: :kickass: .

amorpheus said:
If I were to go there I wouldn't have missed this

Damn! You sure don't see stuff like that in the US! If the pictures look like that, I can only imagine what it is like to really go there and see it with your own two eyes.

Thanx for the tips everyone, keep the suggestion coming hehe.

- amorpheus: I'm sure I won't miss it.

- Zephyrus: Hehe ok :) .Will I be too ignorant if I ask who Varg Vikernes is?

- masaccia: Haha the metal travel guide is great! Excellent help, thank you so much! The Costa Rican part is not very up to date, maybe I'll send them some info hehe.

hey those swords in Stavanger are majestic, who put them there and why are there? (have an idea about norse gods or jotnar :) )

solefald said:
hey guys dont fool lil. Mr.V IS Vintersorg and not this moron Vark Vikernes.

Hehe thanx Sole.

*curses*

Well, there may be some slight changes during my trip, I'll write something as soon as I know.

Btw, you should go here as well:
Preikestolen.jpg

I was there last sunday, and I met people from over 10 countries on the way.