My Twin (Opium Dub)

Nehebkau

Sep 17, 2006
After listening to this over and over, it really gets to you. So haunting and emotional. :oops:

Anyone else like this more almost more than the original?

I do, I also really enjoy the soil's song and in the white remixes, I hope they incorporate that kind of influence

I do, I also really enjoy the soil's song and in the white remixes, I hope they incorporate that kind of influence
Yeah, I'm loving these remixes. Wouldn't it be great if they were the band's way of preparing listeners for the new album? Not that TGCD wasn't awesome, but I really enjoy that they are constantly evolving and I would love to hear some original songs employing this kind of sound.

Unfurl has something thats never been heard before in my opinion, awesome song. Really sets my mind to some far-off place. Other remixes are awesome too.

Unfurl has something thats never been heard before in my opinion, awesome song. Really sets my mind to some far-off place. Other remixes are awesome too.

Oh yeah. That's some unexplored area in music as far as I know. Sure there's been lots of trip-hop-ish stuff that is kind of like it, but Unfurl seems to blend some different styles which together sound like nothing I've ever heard before.

I havent read anything about In The White (Urban Dub) in here.

I have been listening it for couple of days for now and I have to say that its one hell of a masterpiece in my opinion. It has this Unfurl feeling in it and the lyrics and vocals are one of the best in katatonia songs. The original In The White is my favourite song from TGCD maybe but this Urban Dub is something really great too.