My Women in Metal site

bleedingfilth

Lost Pet Needs Home
Jun 24, 2002
www.fadetoblack.com
I've been wanting to construct a website for awhile, but I had such a hard time coming up with an idea for one. I have many MANY favorite bands, so I would need an infinite amount of space to construct a website big enough to hold all of the information I would want to display on them.

So, I thought why not make a site that focuses on the women out there in the metal world? :) I've only completed the basic layout for 2 bands so far. After I get the basics down for all of the bands that I want to include, I'll start adding special effects. You know, all of those flashy lights and sound effects that make you want to break out the movie theater buttered popcorn :D

I just want to get some of your opinions. I've posted the link at the Arch Enemy board as well. Here and there are the boards that I check out more than others.

So, tell me what you think.

Main Page (Still Under Construction)

Arch Enemy

Lacuna Coil

Sign my little book if you want :)

Very nice site and very nice pics!
Good job, and good idea to dedicate a site to women in metal Bleedingfilth!
Metal women rule:headbang:

Yeah, metal women DO rule... there's so damn few too.

Oh yeah, don't forget Kittie either. But if you do, don't make any mention of the first album because it's so terrible. The second album destroys (many don't like em, but I love the second album. It's good and hard, and Morgan's growls give me a woodrow.)

I actually did a presentation last week in my women's psych class on women and their influence in the metal genre. (Heh, my last song was the full music video of Arch Enemy's Ravenous. The facial expressions were priceless)

Here's a small list of bands that may help you if you're looking for additional names.

Dracena
Ram-Zet
Arch Enemy
Lacuna Coil
Fear of God
Evenfall
Crisis/Skullsick Nation
Malhavatar
Power Symphony
Flowing Tears
Doro Pesch
Drain STH
Lita Ford
Beseech

ehh...that's all I can remember at the moment.

-Sean

Thanks a lot for the list :) Wow, you like Dracena :D Man, I wish I had an excuse to show metal videos in MY Psych class....:p. I'd really go all out in that!

I haven't been able to do much on my site lately, I'm currently on vacation in Montreal. Damn, is it ever COLD!! :cry: :p

Originally posted by bleedingfilth
I haven't been able to do much on my site lately, I'm currently on vacation in Montreal. Damn, is it ever COLD!! :cry: :p

Well, that's what you get for going on vaction IN Canada, during the WINTER lol!

You should come over to Alberta: we're having some really odd heatwave thing for December (it's averaging out at about 8 decrees Celcius and there's no snow thank god).

Have fun!

Originally posted by EvilGenius
Well, that's what you get for going on vaction IN Canada, during the WINTER lol!......

Have fun!

Yea, it is pretty cold here, but theres only been one night where it was INSANELY cold! like -25 or something.