Women Problems

:headbang:

i see everything's got a good side after all...

you have found inspiration within all this mess; and created such a fine poem...engraving your feelings...and so, as you said, you have started to heal...

thanks for sharing that man!!

keep struggling and don't let yourself drown and keep focused...i'm sure there are more girls around :D

valafar said:
1. YOU ARE ALWAYS FIRST-you came alone, you leave alone.

2. you must never DEPEND on any other person to live on.

3. you must have the strength and focus to think and decide WHAT IS BEST AND GOOD FOR YOU; before anyone else.

4. EVERY DECISION YOU TAKE, must be considered the CORRECT one.

5. a relationship that is good for you must NEVER cause PAIN. - there will be fights, disagreements, but NEVER pain and sorrow. a good relationship seeks enlightenment, trust and understanding for BOTH PARTS.

6. NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ANYONE. LIFE decides if u deserve something from someone, not you :)

7. LIVE with caution, but NEVER close your mind, heart.

and whatever you decide...
IF IT BRINGS YOU PAIN IN THE FUTURE,
DO NOT REGRET OF WHAT YOU DID.
IT WAS YOUR DECISION.

I've felt the urge to object to this post for days trying to resist it but in the end I couldn't.

Sorry, but I really don't like the sound of this, big words promoting sth as simple and ugly as selfishness. Now I know nothing of the situation, but if I was in love, the words I COME FIRST could never mean anything. Don't understand how they could to anyone in love. Saying I come first is closing your mind/heart.

How can the fact that sth was my decision mean that I shouldn't regret it? How is anything I do not my decision?
But then I never got how people could say they had no regrets.

Allan said:
I've felt the urge to object to this post for days trying to resist it but in the end I couldn't.

Sorry, but I really don't like the sound of this, big words promoting sth as simple and ugly as selfishness. Now I know nothing of the situation, but if I was in love, the words I COME FIRST could never mean anything. Don't understand how they could to anyone in love. Saying I come first is closing your mind/heart.

How can the fact that sth was my decision mean that I shouldn't regret it? How is anything I do not my decision?
But then I never got how people could say they had no regrets.

good point of view.

get a psychologist, both of you, or at least rent some popular psycho books to fully understand the nature of soul and disorders to pull yourselves out of these. not joking. really. you can have nice times, solve problems, stay together or be apart, but both of you will suffer lifelong much if you dont change it while being able to change as a young person. Best wishes!

Interesting post,very messy and sad situation though :(

Dark orchid @ I'm sorry that it had to end :cry: But i think that it is better that you are apart,cause this situation would probably do serious harm to both of you...
Your girlfriend needs to spend time alone in order to sort her troubles out (both the traces the trauma of raping has left her and the bulimia/anorexian, and all the other trouble that normally come with these situations).Seeing a psychologist or psychotherapist,proffesional who has experience on some matters would help her a lot.Especially the anorexia can be very dangerous for her health...

Good luck to you and stay strong!!
and who knows,maybe one day when you will both have managed to cope with your problems you will be able to be together again as a couple...

/M

Dora said:
get a psychologist, both of you, or at least rent some popular psycho books to fully understand the nature of soul and disorders to pull yourselves out of these. not joking. really. you can have nice times, solve problems, stay together or be apart, but both of you will suffer lifelong much if you dont change it while being able to change as a young person. Best wishes!
I totally agree with you...

@ Dark Orchid

Nice poem ;-)

Don´t throw it away. Always remember your lines. You give yourself signs... we all do these things... follow them slowly and then maybe you will find yourself and know why you did certain things, in some situations... sometimes...

OPEN YOUR MIND !!!

I don't trust psychologists that much, but an external person could maybe help. When you are inside a situation you can't see very clear and things sometimes seem much worse than they are. I think time helps and you must have the patience to wait. Take a break and look for other things that make you happy, try to stay with your friends and to see other girls.
It's good you wrote a poem, keeping a diary or similar sometimes helps too.

ether said:
I don't trust psychologists that much, but an external person could maybe help. When you are inside a situation you can't see very clear and things sometimes seem much worse than they are. I think time helps and you must have the patience to wait. Take a break and look for other things that make you happy, try to stay with your friends and to see other girls.
It's good you wrote a poem, keeping a diary or similar sometimes helps too.

Is it really a matter of trust? Psychologist most often don´t want to manipulate people... they just want to help, give you some hints... of what could be wrong. There is something wrong, isn´t it this way? For them it is a job, it isn´t a normal interaction like with friends or family.

@ Dark Orchid
You have to look for a psychologist that is somehow "compatible" with you and your internal world. Nothing else. You can´t loose anything, only time. Give it a try.