MySpace can get you expelled

Mary Greenberg of Lake Bluff, who has a son at Libertyville High School, argued the district is overstepping its bounds.

"I don't think they need to police what students are doing online," she said. "That's my job."

Associate Superintendent Prentiss Lea rebuffed that criticism.

"The concept that searching a blog site is an invasion of privacy is almost an oxymoron," he said. "It is called the World Wide Web."

Prentiss Lee is an idiot of the highest order.:puke:

They have no jurisdiction outside of school grounds, I think this battle has been fought already... I'll have to find the case:Smug:

Meteornotes said:
I thought the minute you put up a Myspace profile you were abducted and murdered. At least that's what the local news tells me every night...

dt

No no no, you get abducted by your over-age boyfriend and your parents get murdered - understandable mix up though.

I'm going to go on there now and post about illicit drug use and sex with preachers, and then fill out an enrollment application seeking employment as a teacher at Libertyville High.

NickDivision said:
I'm going to go on there now and post about illicit drug use and sex with preachers, and then fill out an enrollment application seeking employment as a teacher at Libertyville High.

I live not too far from there, if you're into group sex, you can always go to the monastary in Mundelein......:lol:

J-Dubya

Well, it is 6/6/6...might as well talk about threesomes with nuns.

That's it, who's my sister? You are, sister-mary-i-can-only-handle-one-in-the-ass-at-a-time-unlike-your-drummer!