Mystery of Obama's birth certificate solved.

Obama is nothing like Hitler. For starters, Obama is like way better looking. Evil is ok by me as long as it's handsome. And to Ascension: what's so bad about drinking Kool Aid? Sure I prefer Hi-C, but it does the job. Does it have like, SARS or something in it?

Actually it's historically based...you know history...right? Maybe not...you need intelligence to comprehend it. Anyway...let me guess...you drank the koolaid. :D

No, it's not really based on history. Yeah, Hitler was a great speaker, but not all great speakers were Hitler.

That's royally fucked up.

are you going to start being a complete MORON again?

dont believe the ramblings of another leftist idiot.
i've explained this before in another thread, but as is the way with mental invalids, i have to continuously spoon feed you explanations because you're incapable of reading between the lines.

NOBODY is hoping our new POTUS will fail in order to benefit the other party. i was making a prediction and i believe it's accurate. people are going to be so broken and so freaked by what we see from this guy they're going to RUN as far to the other side of the aisle as they can get.

let's see... country is in a recession, so of course, the Democrats feel dropping $150 million to welcome our new savior to his throne is worth it to us... even those who didnt vote for him.

let's not even get into this massive bail out package he's put together, all on the taxpayers' dime, with most of the money going to big corporations and special interest groups.

but, as long as Messiah is eating well. last week the Obama's hosted a lavish dinner party for themselves and their friends, with a price tag to the taxpayers that included steak that went for $100 a pound.

most of us couldnt even afford the scraps that came from his table, but i guess he feels that not everybody can live the high life, so he's doing it for us.

Obama is nothing like Hitler. For starters, Obama is like way better looking. Evil is ok by me as long as it's handsome. And to Ascension: what's so bad about drinking Kool Aid? Sure I prefer Hi-C, but it does the job. Does it have like, SARS or something in it?

Yeah...I'll bet his pecs are bigger than Hitler's too!...plus, considering all racial stereotypes, Obabma probably likes Kool Aid, as well.

And likewise, l post that Hitler was also a great public speaker. So?

What part of Osaobama being a great public speaker is relevant?

You want to speak to me about presumptions & maturity...yet you were the first to attack with the derogatory statements. How childish...but exactly what's expected from a hypocrite liberal koolaid drinker.

Hypocrite? Where did that come from?

You made a comparison of Obama and Hitler...stating that his public speaking skills qualified him for the same fate. Sorry, but that's moronic...it's not clever or funny, just stupid...and here you are touting intellectual superiority..."just sayin'."

whitey131 said:
No, it's not really based on history. Yeah, Hitler was a great speaker

You contradicted yourself. As you stated, Hitler was a great orator which is part of history...and that is what l referenced.

schenkadere said:
You made a comparison of Obama and Hitler...stating that his public speaking skills qualified him for the same fate.

No...that was to show that great speaking skills does not qualify anyone to be a great leader. The Hitler reference was to show just how bad it could be.

You're the one that initially commented on his great speaking skills...but you haven't shown any relevance. Being a great speaker means nothing. But, it does help when someone is attempting to make the blind follow...well...blindly.

schenkadere said:
Hypocrite? Where did that come from?

Again...

You stated that l was immature...yet you were the first to make a childish/immature personal comment/attack...

schenkadere said:
Wow...that's based in reality...when's you next electroshock therapy session?...hopefully soon!

That makes you a hypocrite. As l've said, you're reading comprehension is lacking...work on it.

And likewise, l post that Hitler was also a great public speaker. So?

What part of Osaobama being a great public speaker is relevant?

You want to speak to me about presumptions & maturity...yet you were the first to attack with the derogatory statements. How childish...but exactly what's expected from a hypocrite liberal koolaid drinker.

Oh! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! can I play? Please?????

Ok.

Hitler was a person. You are a person. You are like Hitler.

Hitler could spell "Hitler". You spelled "Hitler." You are Hitler!

Well...there was this incident in Guyana...a so-called messiah figure...blind, ignorant followers...poison laced koolaid. Comparisons can be made.

Oh! I know! I know!

People sometimes kill people with kool aid. I like koolaid. Therefore, I will kill people?

Man, this is blowing my mind.

Oh! I know! I know!

People sometimes kill people with kool aid. I like koolaid. Therefore, I will kill people?

Man, this is blowing my mind.

That's what I'm saying. I gotta switch to Minute Maid fruit punch or something. I'm afraid for those around me.

Well...there was this incident in Guyana...a so-called messiah figure...blind, ignorant followers...poison laced koolaid. Comparisons can be made.

Do you have like a dart board of ignorance or something? Seriously, you're spilling retard all over the place.

And by spilling, I am speaking in reference to the time a mad scientist spilled acid onto his cat. So one can argue you are a cat killer.

Oh! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! can I play? Please?????

Ok.

Hitler was a person. You are a person. You are like Hitler.

Hitler could spell "Hitler". You spelled "Hitler." You are Hitler!

Ha, ZeeZoo...you nailed this guy perfectly...he'll go on and on spouting about his superior intelligence...trying to get in the last word...fuck, how many of these a-holes infest these message boards. It's so tiring.

are you going to start being a complete MORON again?

No, I'm just gonna let you keep ranting and also let you keep on embarassing yourself.

NOBODY is hoping our new POTUS will fail in order to benefit the other party. i was making a prediction and i believe it's accurate. people are going to be so broken and so freaked by what we see from this guy they're going to RUN as far to the other side of the aisle as they can get.

Well, a bunch of people just went from one side to another this past November and we now have a democratic president.

let's not even get into this massive bail out package he's put together, all on the taxpayers' dime, with most of the money going to big corporations and special interest groups.

And Bush didn't hook up his buddies in the oil & health care industries?!

but, as long as Messiah is eating well. last week the Obama's hosted a lavish dinner party for themselves and their friends, with a price tag to the taxpayers that included steak that went for $100 a pound.

And what politicians don't do this? We're in the wrong business, we all need to be in politics so we can live the high life.

Besides all of the political stuff, any word on Billy's new band?

Excellent orator no doubt. But, all that qualifies him for is attempted genocide of a race, running a nation into the ground, getting his ass whipped by a few allied countries, & then a self inflicted brain fuck with a Luger. l'm just sayin'...

They say Jesus Christ was a good orator.

republicans are what is wrong with this country

Americans are what is wrong with this country. I'm not taking the high road here either, I'm a lazy fucker with a sense of entitlement. I buy cheap imported crap so I have more money for more cheap imported crap. I know the reason why every subway and dunkin doughnuts is owned by brown people is because white people don't want to to work 17 hours a day behind a counter serving morons.