N.G "10 Anniversary" album

I'm most interested in "I Return" - I bet that'll be the best improvement. I can't picture "Revival" being redone. Hmmm.....Interesting. Oh, and "Losing Myself" is off EOS Infernal album, right?

Revival is revived soundwise, no diff. in the arrangements. The track is so good once the boring production of TCC is deleted that it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it

It sounded great on TCC already!!

Release this a bit before April 9th (my birthday!) and I will be a very happy guy as I begin my 20th year on this planet :)

I was pretty surprised to find Shadowland Serenade on that list, as I think that Alive Again sounds really great. I thought there would be more older songs that would benefit from a nicer production...
Now of course I'm really curious how it will turn out!

Could Nightfall Overture possible become anymore awesome than it already is? The production on TBS suits that song perfectly..

Fifth_Horseman said:
I was pretty surprised to find Shadowland Serenade on that list, as I think that Alive Again sounds really great. I thought there would be more older songs that would benefit from a nicer production...
Now of course I'm really curious how it will turn out!

The idea is to take 2 songs from each album and two other ones ( Losing and the new track "Better safe than sorry" ) so the sum is 10 songs. 10th anniversary !:D "Shadowland" has improved much musically since we recorded it.

Hello.

I regret the fact that "Scarred For Life" or "Remorse & Regret" were not included on this disc......

But, all the other songs....... great choices........ i bet they'll sound awesome... as always, a must-have from Swanö Bros.!!!!