N.W.O.B.H.M.

HolocaustNightcomers.jpg
witchfynde-give_em_hell.jpg
B0009Y26J0.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
Praying%20Mantis%20-%20Time%20Tells%20No%20Lies.jpg

Anybody know where I can find a reasonably-priced copy of Holocaust's Nightcomers on CD? This thread reminded me about it again. I've looked for it on-and-off for years, and haven't had any luck.

Thanks,
Matt

EDIT: p.s. Also, what's the size/shape of the Tank box set? It it a nice compact set like the recent Blue Oyster Cult box, or is it an obnoxious longbox shape like some of Metal Mind's other sets (e.g. Bulldozer)?

Would you believe I'd never heard this before yesterday? :oops:

Like many other bands listed in this thread, I'd known about them them for many years, but for one reason or another, I never got a chance to hear them. Back when this stuff was new, I was just a young kid, so my meager allowance $$$ only let me discover so much new music.

In any event, I've listened to it a couple of times so far, and I'm totally digging it. In fact, I've just preordered Life Sentence on CD.

Matt

Anybody know where I can find a reasonably-priced copy of Holocaust's Nightcomers on CD? This thread reminded me about it again. I've looked for it on-and-off for years, and haven't had any luck.

Thanks,
Matt

EDIT: p.s. Also, what's the size/shape of the Tank box set? It it a nice compact set like the recent Blue Oyster Cult box, or is it an obnoxious longbox shape like some of Metal Mind's other sets (e.g. Bulldozer)?

I had no idea that the Holocaust cd was out of print. A true classic in my book. I'll keep my eyes open, see what I can find for you.

I can't imagine this staying out of print too long. Someone will reissue it.