nail your favourite fish to the mast

nemo_1_.jpg

odd, but i wanted to open this thread about 2 days ago..

i never tried cod, but i like salmon, trout, and id like to try perch if i have more luck catching it with a friend next time.

any of you, beside allan and brynjar naturally eh :), goes fishing?

i love fish, could do tuna sandwich with some onion anytime

edit: aye i tried sheatfish soup, its ok

trout or wild salmon (that raised salmon is just a bit too fat) is definatly up there in the top, but I think the catfish steals away with the first spot. put it in a good marinade and grill it on a gas grill, and your tounge will melt along with the fish when you put it in your mouth. granted, I haven't tasted tuna yet.

and cod?! common! that's machosism on the highest level! it's fucking awful!

@disco: haven't been fishing in years now. don't know why; I really like it. I just haven't.

Brynjar said:
trout or wild salmon (that raised salmon is just a bit too fat) is definatly up there in the top, but I think the catfish steals away with the first spot. put it in a good marinade and grill it on a gas grill, and your tounge will melt along with the fish when you put it in your mouth. granted, I haven't tasted tuna yet.

and cod?! common! that's machosism on the highest level! it's fucking awful!

@disco: haven't been fishing in years now. don't know why; I really like it. I just haven't.

Theres nowt wrong with cod, or being common. We dont all get viking metal grants from our governments. Ask Lemmy.