Name bands you just can't stand

Wow,here I've seen too much and so different opinions,but some of them are strange,starting by two that particularly shocked me:someone that don't like Slayer and someone that don't like Nevermore:my question is this,what fuckin shit happens with this two bands??They're good,play good and members do it's work well,why can't you stand them??

About me,I'm COB fan every second of my life and I like death metal the most,but I also like other styles and bands,like Pantera and it's trash-metal or Sonata Arctica with it's dunnowhat-metal(I can't name the type of music they play),and I can't stand bands like Evanescence,Lacuna Coil,The 69 dunnowhat(fuckin shit band whose name I even don`t know),pop...but there are two things in the world that I really HATE,and they are:HIM,the most motherfucking band in this world(fuckn Ville Valo trying to seem a bad guy by dressing in black and having guitars in it's band),and a whole style of music:fuckin regaeton,this is the worst thing(it's not even music,it's shit)I`ve seen for years.In general I can't stand those bands that get a strange name,dress in black and get distortion only to seem though and sold more copies of their alnums,they're simply ridiculous.That's it.

Why have you always hated Pantera??What have they done to make yoou think in this way???They're good,I`m not still talking about personal liking or something like that,and I wouldn't have said anything if you wuold hae sayed ''I don`t like Pantera''(this would be still dificult to mt to understand but I think I would have been able),but...hate I think is a very strong word,don't you??I'm not criticising you,that would be the last thing I would like to do,but it is very strange to me to read at a metal forum someone hating Pantera.That's it.Remember that this is not a criticism,but a question because it shocked to me your opinion.

See ya!

children of COB said:
Wow,here I've seen too much and so different opinions,but some of them are strange,starting by two that particularly shocked me:someone that don't like Slayer and someone that don't like Nevermore:my question is this,what fuckin shit happens with this two bands??They're good,play good and members do it's work well,why can't you stand them??
Opinions are like assholes.
I don't like neither slayer or nevermore. Mostly because both are just too bReeEeewt44ll to my tastes, but also cause slayer has shit vocals and bland guitarwork.

children of COB said:

About me,I'm COB fan every second of my life and I like death metal the most,but I also like other styles and bands,like Pantera and it's trash-metal or Sonata Arctica with it's dunnowhat-metal(I can't name the type of music they play),and I can't stand bands like Evanescence,Lacuna Coil,The 69 dunnowhat(fuckin shit band whose name I even don`t know),pop...but there are two things in the world that I really HATE,and they are:HIM,the most motherfucking band in this world(fuckn Ville Valo trying to seem a bad guy by dressing in black and having guitars in it's band),and a whole style of music:fuckin regaeton,this is the worst thing(it's not even music,it's shit)I`ve seen for years.In general I can't stand those bands that get a strange name,dress in black and get distortion only to seem though and sold more copies of their alnums,they're simply ridiculous.That's it.

you sound like a fucking mook

BloodyScalpel said:
Opinions are like assholes.
I don't like neither slayer or nevermore. Mostly because both are just too bReeEeewt44ll to my tastes, but also cause slayer has shit vocals and bland guitarwork.

I only like two Slayer albums. I am sure you can guess those. I seen Slayer live once and they were boring.

Oh yeah and Dimmu Borgir and Gwar are shit. They have suck ass live shows too. Gwar is just lame.

Sinnsation said:
So, I supposed I'll get flamed for this, but whatever!

Pantera
Anthrax
Metallica- Although I respect they're contributions, & "Kill Em", "Ride" were great albums, but after that :Smug:
AC/DC
Motorhead- again they did a lot to help shape the scene but yeah cant get into em'

Forgot to add HIM :ill:

that damn Heart-a-gram is the most hideous thing I have ever seen, and someone needs to blow up Bam Gaygera's house for having so many of those damn things around.