Name bands you just can't stand

Bryant said:
You wrote:

"Oh, I like this thread, it is for retardeds like me!

I certainly can't stand nu metal crap, Marilyn Manson, Nevermore's vocals, gay metal like Rhapsody, Blind Guardian, Soilwork, Accept, Bon Jovi, etc..."

There is not an adjective describing the bands you mentioned after Rhapsody, as you simply used commas after Rhapsody. I think it is fair to conclude that you were describing all of the bands you mentioned after them as being "gay metal." If that is not the case, than so be it, but I am hardly stupid. I think my reading skills are quite competent.

Bryant
Yeah guy, but that was the topic of this thread. "Name bands you don't like". I just named my hated bands, I didn't write a letter to the band telling them why do I dislike them. I, probably, can't give more than two arguments against Accept. But there's no way to change me. If I don't like them, I don't like them, there's no other way. Why do you hate a group? Because you don't feel their music. And it's not the kind of music, I like early hard-rock-metal, hair metal, and such styles... but Accept still didn't comfort me.

NP: Maiden - From here To Eternity

A Fire Inside said:
Yeah guy, but that was the topic of this thread. "Name bands you don't like". I just named my hated bands, I didn't write a letter to the band telling them why do I dislike them. I, probably, can't give more than two arguments against Accept. But there's no way to change me. If I don't like them, I don't like them, there's no other way. Why do you hate a group? Because you don't feel their music. And it's not the kind of music, I like early hard-rock-metal, hair metal, and such styles... but Accept still didn't comfort me.

NP: Maiden - From here To Eternity
You are absolutely right about the topic of the thread and are entitled to your opinion. Many people can't get past Udo's vocals. I was simply defending my favorite oldschool metal band. It was nothing personal against you.

Bryant

Profånity said:
Because they're an overated Grindcore band who claim to be Death Metal.

ps - I've started to really like Opeth.
Dude, Opeth is fucking awesome.

How are they overrated? I personally think Death has had a very good impact on metal. Schuldiner was a very talented individual. Not only Death has had a major influence on metal, but what about Slayer? Slayer I consider Speed Metal, but I believe that they have a major influence on a lot of bands out there today.

Let me ask you this, what all have you heard from Death?

NP: Amaran - Coming Home