Name your amp(s)

Guitar Research T64RS Head and Cab going to buy a Mesaboogie horizontal cab soon

I have a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier which is quite simply orgasmic! It melts my underwear at 10 paces! LOL. I also have a Marshall AVT20 for practising which is a really nice little amp...very sweet tone due to the hybrid tube-preamp and solid state engineering. For bass I use a Gallien Krueger 700RBll and an SWR cab....awesome rig.

Peavey JSX and XXX Cabinet. It's a million times better since I hooked a boss bass equilizer through the effects loop. To get the most out of any amp you have to tweak the tone with something. The only amp I've ever played that didn't need anything was a Mesa Dual Rectifier. The eq tightens up my sound perfectly and recommend it to anyone with a peavey and plays metal.

I just bought a brand new Crate BV120HB....just replaced the stock groove tube 6L6's with some Tesla 6550's...way better, this thing rips. I also bought the matching cab and tossed in some Eminence texas heat speakers...same ones as the krankenstein cab. Loud as fuck, distortion and harmonics for days...

K-z-H said:
you should definately get it from musiciansfriend.com! Best fucking price there by far, but on the EFX model.

If you do buy it please pm me so i can get an honest first-hand review and if i get it before u, i will be sure to do the same,
thanks

I probably wont but if I do I'll be sure to PM you man

Crate GfX 65 watt 1x12" for travel, and also for my stereo setup later on:
Marshall AVT150 Head, which is a killer amp for the price, but their cabs suck so
Marshall 1960A 4x12" instead.

I then take my Boss GT6 and run stereo effects through both amps Left and Right, for an immense sound.

DominusExodus said:
Engl Fireball + Behringer 4x12 cabinet.

had a Behringer BG412S for my Powerball at first, what do you think about that combo?

I think the ENGL cab (212VH) was a pretty big improvement, though the behringer is a very good cab for the price (it just doesnt fit the powerball very well imo)

Hexer said:
had a Behringer BG412S for my Powerball at first, what do you think about that combo?

I think the ENGL cab (212VH) was a pretty big improvement, though the behringer is a very good cab for the price (it just doesnt fit the powerball very well imo)

Yeah, I basically bought a Behringer cab just because it was cheap and I blew all my money on the fireball haha. I plan on upgrading to an Engl cab soon and im sure that will improve my sound dramatically, but even with the Behringer the Engl still sounds amazing!

DominusExodus: that was exactly what I did and thought!

update:
ENGL Powerball V2 (just got it updated)
Marshall G30RCD
ENGL 212VH cab (horizontal 212)
Behringer BG412S cab

My first amp was a Riley 10 watt. I tell you! really sucky amp! haha...every time i see it I laugh the shit out of me.

But now, I have a Peavey bandit II 112 that I'd loved for it's power and dist. But some freaky devil seems to have cast a curse on it now. You can see in another thread were i try to explain. I will try to sell it and maybe get a spider II 112 instead...i dont know rly...

Peavey 6505+ with a Mesa cab
Marshal MG100 and MG30
Two crappy tiny amps, crate and fender frontman. :D the crate actually has a nice clean.

Madison Divinity head
Madison Symphony 412 cab
Marshall MF280 straight cab(which I'm selling to get another Madison cab and some other gear)
Line 6 Flextone II head for backup
and a Fender Frontman practice amp