name

@enmity: why are you still having this argument
@paul webb: the existence of this board is more or less a pathetic continued in-joke, i cannot fathom why anybody would join in 2012, there is an infinite amount of forums where your (and all of our) time would be better spent.

@muffin: i need to sign into msn and talk again, its been a while

I don't see the logic behind why that would be a problem :rolleyes:

Just saying.

LOL LE MONKEY FACE SO FUNY EXDEE

Why do you think? Only manchildren from the fetid anal cess pools such as 9gag or Reddit still think this is funny.

Just saying.

Wasn't familiar with Le Monkey face so I googled it and I've never seen that in my life, but that would probably be because I've never been on 9gag or Reddit or had any desire to :p

In short, chill your nipples Mr. Fox<3

@enmity: why are you still having this argument

Because is there anything else to do on this forum other than piss off fanboys and people like him?

The only regulars left here who aren't total tards are you, Muffin, Stone's Hinge and... Well that's it really so...

the existence of this board is more or less a pathetic continued in-joke, i cannot fathom why anybody would join in 2012, there is an infinite amount of forums where your (and all of our) time would be better spent.

Don't send him to the good parts of the forum, we've got a good thing going in the non-COBOT sections of the board.

I meant forums other than UM. The only other UM subforums I've been to are Nevermore, Alestorm, Amon Amarth and the Sneap forums, the first being exclusive in the way of COBOT but also taking itself seriously and just coming off as pricks, Alestorm only went to once near its end, AA was meh. Sneap was the only cool one but I can't be fucked to go back.

Because is there anything else to do on this forum other than piss off fanboys and people like him?

The only regulars left here who aren't total tards are you, Muffin, Stone's Hinge and... Well that's it really so...
I think the "le monkey face" was an amalgamation of rustled jimmies and "le" made as a forced mock meme to see if fagomatrons from the aforementioned sites would spout it. It's sadly slowly catching on, proving once and for all that reddit and 9gag should be shut down with tactical nukes.

But yeah really, the ONLY reason I still hang out here, is because there are some familiar faces here, and once in a while a newfag who thinks this is a genuine CHILDREN OF BODEMS off topic forum.
Little did they know

Wasn't familiar with Le Monkey face so I googled it and I've never seen that in my life, but that would probably be because I've never been on 9gag or Reddit or had any desire to :p

In short, chill your nipples Mr. Fox<3

Well fuck you too, sir!

Oh, sorry, forgot about you Leandro<3 Now 10 more oldfags are going to pop up say fuck you too :lol:

Okay, let's just say I stick around for the people that have been here for more than 3 years now. Cliff, Swabs, and Joe need to come back. So does Brutal Hate. They were always good for a laugh.

But yeah really, the ONLY reason I still hang out here, is because there are some familiar faces here, and once in a while a newfag who thinks this is a genuine CHILDREN OF BODEMS off topic forum.
Little did they know

:lol::lol::lol: The funniest part is how confused they seem when they come over here and find out we AREN'T Alexi fanboys.

Not sure if I should feel insulted because he called me a tard or if I should be delighted because he thinks I dont belong to that forever sinking ship's bastard crew

Not sure if I should feel insulted because he called me a tard or if I should be delighted because he thinks I dont belong to that forever sinking ship's bastard crew

I find it endearing. I get a sort of nostalgic, possessive feeling like old people clinging to vinyl records and lawns. It's nice being old while young.

It's nice being old while young.

It has it's ups and downs... Unfortunately for me it just makes being conscious to the idiots of my area nearly unbearable. Try living in Central Florida and you'll go crazy with that sort of mentality lol.