Names with Faces thread (Post your pic)

eppst1 said:
World class fisherman

Is that a walleye or a perch? All other fish are just bait! :D

musky.bmp

Back when I weighed a LOT more than I do now.
(p.s. If you translate the original pic to b&w, I look like George The Animal Steele)

AngraRULES said:
Alright, peeps, here's a picture of last week of Me (right side), my girlfriend (left side) and Tobias Sammet in the middle (Duh)... It was taken at BB Kings (NYC) backstage after the show! Please, don't laugh LOL!!

That's a GREAT picture! I'm jealous.

This is such a fun thread !! There are about a dozen faces we see on here all the time. It's great to get some faces with names before the BIG SHOW.

If I were REMOTELY photogenic, I'd post a pic of myself and Yippee38, but that is SOOOOO not the case. Look for a 6'4 guy with a 5'3 girl and that'll be us :)

Linda- I love you. :)

Here's me as a blonde:
blonde.jpg

Brunette:
brunette.jpg

Redhead (although in this smaller image the red doesn't really show that much.... it was too dark):
th_redhead2.jpg

All those were taken with in the last year. So don't try and find me based off of hair color. I have no idea what color I'll be for PPVI. I'm thinking blonde with blue extentions.... then again, I'll probally end up with Blue hair with blonde extentions.....

-MetalRose

Awwww, Man! I was expecting you to post the Axe picture again. :(

MetalRose said:
Linda- I love you. :)

Here's me as a blonde:
blonde.jpg

Brunette:
brunette.jpg

Redhead (although in this smaller image the red doesn't really show that much.... it was too dark):
th_redhead2.jpg

All those were taken with in the last year. So don't try and find me based off of hair color. I have no idea what color I'll be for PPVI. I'm thinking blonde with blue extentions.... then again, I'll probally end up with Blue hair with blonde extentions.....

-MetalRose