Names with Faces thread (Post your pic)

P9180021.jpg

Bryant, JonnyD, and Hoyt (rider of theli)

:kickass:

Oh for fuck's sake...

I would normally call Shaye "hot"...but we all know she's taken...(and I have no wish to scrap-it-on with Urban...)

...as for the rest of you...sheesh!

Bryant...we all accept your deformities...and Bryan316...dude...take some quaaludes...chill the fuck out...we all know where to find you (at least before Manticora's set, you fanboy!)

Wow...it almost makes me wonder why I even attend this metal geek-fest...

Man...I envision running into those 3 geeks that show up at the front doors at 10am every AM and get pissed at anyone that they EVEN THINK may be cutting in front of them (you know who you are you agitated bastards)...holy crap...I'm having flashbacks!...

Heehee...someone has to play the troll, now...don't they?

Rock on!

I am glad you like the tat... i have had mixed reactions but it is something i have thought about for a very long time... i am getting some background to it before PP so hopefully it will turn out cool. yep, that chuck is a big man... my sis and i look like little girls in santa's lap... lol
i will add you, thanks... :)

Rider of Theli said:
nice pics RF, and I especially like the tattoo - great job! I love the tree design! And that pic with Chuck Billy is the bomb!

I added you as a friend on the MySpace network. I'm still new at it. But watch for the name pathfinderhoyt, and that will be me. :D

~Hoyt.

roenandurban.jpg

Me with the singing God Urban.

roenandkevin.jpg

Me with Kevin from Jon Oliva's Pain.

Hey if you see me there please do take me aside and say hey, I won't mind at all. I like meeting new people, especially people that appreciate GOOD music. Hard to find anyone that likes good music unless your at a place like ProgPower.