Names with Faces thread (Post your pic)

Well, here's my pic

I'm the one on the left (also on the OPP pic)
b4baci.jpg

wisconsin wicked chick said:
Well, here's my pic

I'm the one on the left (also on the OPP pic)
b4baci.jpg

My kind of girl !! Want to trade fingers ? I would be able to bump Yngwie's fat ass off of the stage if I had long fingers like that. You must be tall...

Bryant

Bryant said:
Damned girl !! Are you sure you said you were 33 ? You are magically babelicious !! Woooooo !!

No kidding! ...This (and other pics, too!) are greatly increasing the chances of my actually getting on the exercise bike tonight. Gots to try to keep up with the rest of these gorgeous ladies! :D

Shaye

lady_space said:
No kidding! ...This (and other pics, too!) are greatly increasing the chances of my actually getting on the exercise bike tonight. Gots to try to keep up with the rest of these gorgeous ladies! :D

Shaye

Oh Pppffft Shaye! You and all the women of UM are all beautiful..and nice, sweet and friendly from what I hear and read. :wave: Cannot wait to meet all of you! :hotjump:

Bryant....if you keep saying 33...I'm going to start believing it! :tickled:

Look at Glenn, all looking happy... at the same time, he thinks "I hate these people who cant do shit but complain about my lineups!"

lol

as seen on Rotten.com!!!

I had a feeling this shot would be reurected... Bear you Bastard! LMAO! :tickled:
Your supposed to let that be a suprise to all the virgins of the mangina!

so is that what I look like when I do that? REVOLTING!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :D

the worst part about this shot (thanks to Bears brilliant photography); is that if the picture was clipped to only show the "main stuff"... I don't think anyone could tell the diffrence between the imitation pictured below...and the real thing. :puke: :lol:

Bear said:
LOL, this dude needs no intro :loco:

WedPPUSA511.jpg

junnie from the east said:
i think i remember you... didn't we bang our heads together for Blind Guardian in the first row???

this is me
italyny.jpg

:)

I've been identified! Yeah, Junnie how are you doing? Long time no talk, thanks for the Manigance recommendation.

Interrupting with some ugliness :D

Behind our counter at the Starfire Swords booth at the GA RennFaire:
starfire.jpg

Ed Wynne and Jumping Jon from Ozric Tentacles, and me:

DCP07150.JPG

With Dani Filth:
Dcp06917.jpg

Behind the control board at WREK 91.1 FM, for WREKage (old studio):
pc-wrek2.jpg