Nasheim

Hell Mike

fuck melodic black metal
Aug 22, 2003
Norrland
www.nasheim.se
This is a lot easier than having me and Erik reading through the latest hauls-thread every time. All who wants to buy stuff post here so we can get a better overview.

Also we can post other stuff (mp3s etc) later.

Erik - any thought into making a banner for the footer frame in RC? That's prime real estate if you want it. Alternatively, Heather can just resize your existing banner to fit - it's up to you.

I'm sure it goes without saying that I want one as well. Unless of course Sorath has a skin colour pre-requisite or something. In that case, I'll have Heather place the order. :D

How do you guys take orders? I do not have Paypal, or anything of that sort. I would have to mail a money order, or something of that nature. Is that alright?

Nightmarez said:
How do you guys take orders? I do not have Paypal
PayPal rules. Why not just set it up at paypal.com? Of course this assumes you (a) have a bank account, or (b) have a credit card. If not, then ignore me. :)

JayKeeley said:
PayPal rules. Why not just set it up at paypal.com? Of course this assumes you (a) have a bank account, or (b) have a credit card. If not, then ignore me. :)
Lol, I'd love that. But sadly, I have neither. I'm very left behind in the times. Some times I find it hard to use the computer. o_O

I'd like to thank you all for your interest. This weekend, we've been recording the demo but unfortunately we didn't have time to finish everything. One song is completely done except vocals, we have most of the bass tracks down on all songs... The plan is to have it done in a week or two. After we've done it, we will have to wait for the label to duplicate the tapes which could take a good while which is why I would've waited to make this thread until the demo actually is available. I'll let you know.

We take mailed cash (SEK, $, £, €) or PayPal.

nasheim.gif

Well, he should have, at least... But he could always excuse himself with creating some thrash metal treeor for Lethal, I guess...
Also, the new website is up.