Nasheim

He's in Arvika visiting various family members (Including an older sister who's reportedly hot as hell, and judging from the younger sisters, that's probably true. The older one likes metal, too. I wonder why Erik looks like he does when he has sisters like that). Arvika=southern Sweden, I'm guessing 200km north of Gothenburg or so. He goes there every time we're free from school and that makes recording stuff a little more tedious than it could be.

I think you americans can get your copies easiest through Intolerant Records, while me and Erik take care of the European distribution... Then again, if you want shirts as well, it's probably easier to send it all at once. Bla bla bla ramble ramble.

Apologies in advance, and I know you've fielded these answers previously, but just so we can have it in one place, can either Erik or Sorath bullet point the requirements for what we should do next in order to acquire a demo tape or shirt?

E.g.

-PayPal you directly? Which PayPal address?
-Should US residents use Intolerant Records?
-What's the exact final price in US$ for the demo?
-Only XL short sleeved shirts left? Price of shirts?
-If I buy direct, would you guys sign my copy?

Danke.

We've got quite many XL TS left and two L TS reserved for two of you guys, dunno exactly whom and I'm too lazy to look it up. And Eriks signature is nearly as bad as mine.
Remember to give us your address with the payment or we'll buy beer and snus for your money AND YOU WON'T GET ANYTHING IN RETURN! HAHA!

I'm extremely late, but I'd like a demo. I can Paypal the money this weekend.

And all I ask when you guys release your first CD, is that I'm thanked in the liner notes for being a tr00, gr1m Christian, haha.

I remember you guys saying I could pay by £? How much is that for demo + shirt + p&P? I can't believe how many times I keep coming back with questions :oops: the demo is deffo out now, right?

£10 for the lot? Fuck yeah man. PM me an address to send it to and I'll send it next week (cos I'm spending all my money on beer tonight and I'm away some of next week) :headbang:

Oh, I want a demo. Don't suppose you have any large tshirts left? How much for demo and p+p/tshirt if possible? I'm in England.

just curious, but who plays what instruments? vocals?

I'm sure you've said it before, but I wasn't paying attention.