Nasheim

I think thats something about a secret bonus (or that could be drunken swedish) i think, and then it looks like something else in swedish+ drunk on whiskey.

I'm interested in ordering your demo but I'm moving soon in a couple of weeks so I won't be able to do it right away... about how many do you have left?

En Vind Av Sorg, I got your money today so I'll send the stuff tomorrow. I'm too tired to go find a special surprise, though so you'll just have to live without it.

Just read the interview... it will help me a great deal with finishing the review this afternoon. Best line: (Sorath) "Winning lots of money would not change what I listen to or play in other ways than that I'd be able to afford more albums and cables for my bass that actually work."

I've been wondering, will you guys be re-recording anything from "Undergång" for the full-length? It would be nice to hear them with better quality or at least with out the volume fluctuating :p (the MP3s you sent me for the 1st and 3rd track didn't work, Erik)................

Erik said:
Hey tell you what, I just decided that we will be selling the new "Evighet/Undergång" CD's cheap as fuck to anyone with a fluctuating tape. We're nice guys like that.
:kickass:

Although, I may buy an extra copy from THR on the off chance it isn't fucked up(if I have enough money that is).

Yay. I ended up just downloading the one un-cut Mp3 of the entire Tape and then using an audio splicer to divide the tracks since the oog's didnt work on mine.

I think I got one of the good tapes, or either my hearing is just fucked up. I will buy a CD regardless.