Nasheim

Got it, spaffe. If you want to you can have the shirt now and the demo when it's ready, or both at the same time to save you a little postage money. PM me if you want the shirt now.

Sorath said:
Got it, spaffe. If you want to you can have the shirt now and the demo when it's ready, or both at the same time to save you a little postage money. PM me if you want the shirt now.

nah, i'm a cheap prick. i'd rather wait and have both sent at the same time :p

*makes mental note to make Celtic Frost tribute album like Panzerfaust and write "Dedicated to Black Winter Day" in liner notes*

I have a suggestion for the upcoming Nasheim release (and other forthcoming efforts). Taking a "leaf", heh, out of Negura Bunget's book, may I suggest that with every Nasheim demo you send out, you also pack in a small mouthful size sample of local Snus. I think it will add to the authenticity and overall grimness.

Great idea, unfortunately snus goes dry after less than a week and then it's no good. It's possible to get snus in little third-of-a-man-snus-sized bags also, but this is for women. This is also often flavoured.

Eh, US customs would probably seize it as a narcotic anyhow for demos shipped over here. It is a cool idea though.

I didn't think it was serious, but it would still make me go like this: :kickass: if I received a Nasheim demo with a chunk of snus in it. :p

If you beg good enough I'll trow in a little snus just because I'm so nice, but don't expect to be able to use it... Plus you'll have to promise to murder any cop or such who wants to arrest me for smuggling.

Snus doesn't come in leaves, and you'll have to remind me to get that one. Portion eller knåd? If you pay $3 extra (Maybe $4 or more, btw, shipping probably would cost a bit more with the additional weight), I'll give you a whole dosa!
Some nice inside information is that we've gotten a few offers from labels already...