Nashville TN - Power Thrash Metal Show - May 5th!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
Live in Nashville at The Muse

this Saturday night MAY 5th at 7pm/$7-door

OBLIVION MYTH (Debut CD Release)

with special guests:

Totem Soul
Eclipsed By Sanity
Stigmatic
&
Hybris

if you live in the middle Tennessee area, please come out and support some of your ProgPower family metal bands. :kickass:

Eclipsed by Sanity wishes to thank Oblivion Myth for the invitation to play The MUSE this weekend! And to be offered more time on stage is the icing on the cake! THANKS! The MUSE does not understand the destruction they have wrought on themselves!!! :zombie:

I hope to meet a few Tennessee ProgPower fans while there. I will have some promos with me, so be sure to introduce yourselves and get some free stuff! Oblivion Myth will also be debuting their full length cd at the show! So come on out and enjoy some great power-thrash music this weekend to prepare yourselves for later in the year when you'll have EPICA, After Forever, and Overkill all within a week or so of each other - after they rebuild the MUSE! :headbang:

~Hoyt.

Cool, i live in Hermitage and would love to make it to some shows locally. It's great news knowing that there is some power metal bands around these parts. My uncle is/was a vet of the heavy metal scene back in the 80's. He was the singer in a band called Bonzai that featured Kenny Earl (Rino of MANOWAR fame) on the drums and Todd somebody that went on to play with Intruder. Anways i'm off this coming Saturday night and i'm going to try to talk the wife into checking the show out.

Gordy:headbang:

wow, over 80 views and only one response? :p I know there's a few more Tennessee Volunteers out there. c'mon! This may be your last chance to see The MUSE before it is DESTROYED!!!

violent069.gif

and besides, Eclipsed by Sanity is being given enough time to perform their entire set! 7 original power-thrash tunes! This is more than their local fans ever get to see! :kickass:

Yep, I can say that this show is going to be awesome! This will be our new bassist's second show with the band, and his stage prescence is absolutely amazing. We've already had many many people tell us that they're coming, so we expect a packed show, and I know Hybris, Stigmata, and Totem Soul draw good crowds, too! We're very happy to be bringing Eclipsed up to play with Oblivion Myth! :headbang: When we were setting up the show, the first band I thought of to come play with us was Eclipsed by Sanity. Oblivion Myth will also be playing their full set, too and debuting a song that is not on our debut album. So if you're in the area, be sure to stop by! Eclipsed will be taking the stage around 9, while Oblivion Myth will hit the stage at 10.

wow, over 80 views and only one response? :p I know there's a few more Tennessee Volunteers out there.

Dang…I’d be there if I was still living in NashVegas!

Also, a friendly reminder that even though the whole state of TN is “The Volunteer State”, any references made in Nashville to “Volunteers” will be construed as support for UT. You might even hack off the Vanderbilt fans enough to start their official football cheer:

“That’s all right, that’s OK…YOU'RE gonna work for US someday!” :lol:

Sorry i couldnt make the show i have a case of the gout in my right foot and it hurts like a motherf*cker:(

Gordy