Nationalities?

I was born in here, in my worthless Argentina. (but what a beautiful piece of country)
So, I'm Argentinian with some spanish and arabic roots because of my grandmother and grandfather.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

Born in the US, but as far as ancestry is concerned:

25% Swedish, 75% everything else! :p

Everything else (as far as I know or have heard)= Spanish, French, Greek (supposedly), Native American, and since my surname originates from a small city (with the same name) in Italy near the Swiss Alps I'd assume I have some Italian ancestry way down the line as well. That city got its name from the name the Romans gave an ancient Celtic tribe that lived in that area. These are just the ones I know of.

Deliverance6 said:
hey hey....its Drynwhyl...where ya been......maybe youve been here and I havnt seen you.....anyways....HELLO :wave:

hey ya, Deliverance! so glad to see you again! no, I haven't been here for a while, now I see that I missed quite a lot, great the board is in "good health" still ;)

Anyways.. hello, pal :wave: :Spin:

German, 100% as far as I know. Most of my ancestors came from areas, which don´t belong to Germany anymore or they had to flee from in ww2, as Poland, Hungary or Croatia.
But we all are half-caste children, aren´t we?. Ok, maybe Americans are a bit more. But even "arian" Icelanders are (when the old vikings arrived at the island, they took quite many east-european slaves with them, later on they assimilated).
Anyway I find it very interesting to investigate ones family tree. But you will never know it all. What we can find out is only a very very small part of our history.