Nattsmyg's fifth demo

Nattsmyg

Bortbyting
Apr 15, 2005
Sverige, Ängelholm
www.nattsmyg.com
Nattsmyg's fifth demo "Trollmakt" is finished.

There's a cover of Otygs Skuggan På Åsen .. it's not easy listening to when comparing to Mr.V's voice and a real violin, but I did the best I could and it was fun making it.

Thanks for your approval Mr.V ! Looking forward to hear Solens Rötter.

If you feel like listening - http://www.nattsmyg.com

edit:
I forgot to say that I got inspired of Mr.V's later albums and wrote the Bonus track which stands out a bit from the rest of the songs.
I try to explain a theory that I have .. it was not easy. When I look back at the lyrics I hardly understand what I tried to say between the lines. I hope you'll understand it but don't be so sure :)

Hails Nattsmyg, already got the demo before you posted *fanboy*

And this release is fucking awesome. The bonus track The Theory does stand out, but wow, it's crazy. Everything is perfect in that song.

Also, my favourite track out of the more folky songs is definitely Hymn Till Naturen, quite beautiful..

I suggest EVERYONE check this demo out, anyone who is into Vintersorg should definitely like it, especially the bonus track.

omg, an englisch song... its going straight downwards, lad!!!!

oh, i haven't even listened to your 4th album, i just recognized....................
just downloading :)

Damn page doesen't seem to work. I'm really interested in hearing the demo, but the page doesen't load in either Firefox or Explorer... :(

Yes the website is currently down at the moment, I've informed Nattsmyg last night but it still isn't up.. If you have Soulseek, private message me man, I can help heh.