Solens Röttar Lyrics

Thank you very much for the transcribing!! now i can do twist my tongue and try to sing along! :kickass: ( Look, its difficult to me say that Ö and Ä , but i try hard)

My favorite song is Att Bygga En Ruin.
By the way, what is about that song?

Sorry for the english :puke:

Thank you very much for the transcribing!! now i can do twist my tongue and try to sing along! :kickass: ( Look, its difficult to me say that Ö and Ä , but i try hard)

personally the other albums with songs in swedish were quite harder for me to sing to...in the meaning of pronounciation rather than this one
the easiest songs before this album were Till Fjälls and Fångad utav nordens själ
but strålar and Döpt i en jökelsjö are both easier than those 2

personally the other albums with songs in swedish were quite harder for me to sing to...in the meaning of pronounciation rather than this one
the easiest songs before this album were Till Fjälls and Fångad utav nordens själ
but strålar and Döpt i en jökelsjö are both easier than those 2

What a shame, im lying :heh:

Im just make blah blah blah soudn like the song ahahaha
its kind funny to hear :saint:

Actually, it all depends.
For an example; one of my closest (Swedish) friends can't understand one word of Norweigian, whereas he perfectly understands Danish, which in turn, I mostly never understand.
I consider Swedish and Norweigian to be two more "related" languages than Swedish and Danish. But if you ask my friend, he would probably tell you the opposite.

Just thought of another thing here...
Swedes tend to hear and feel that the Norweigan language sounds "upbeat and happy" and the Danish language is "hastily spoken and messy". This is at least according to most Swedes I know, so don't be offended Denmark :p
What about you Norweigians and Danes on this forum, what do you think?

Norwegian is easy. Swedish makes close to no sense to me. A lot of my friends feel the same. In spelling and such, Danish and Norwegian IS closer to each other, than Swedish is to either. Although, I would kinda put Norwegian as a "hybrid" between the others. As Norwegian has more of the sing-song pronunciation that Swedish has as well.

Rivfadír;6145490 said:
Norwegian is easy. Swedish makes close to no sense to me. A lot of my friends feel the same. In spelling and such, Danish and Norwegian IS closer to each other, than Swedish is to either. Although, I would kinda put Norwegian as a "hybrid" between the others. As Norwegian has more of the sing-song pronunciation that Swedish has as well.

Cool, that was a new one for me. I've been to Denmark several times (Roskilde the last 6 years for example) and I know a lot of Danes have understood every word I've said and I still stood clueless... :p
I definitly agree that Norwegian and Danish have more in common than Swedish.

well I don't study Norsk or Danish but when written i can understand most things...grammatics are not very different from swedish and there are some changes in spelling but in general it's not too hard undertand if you know swedish.

as for spoken languages...i have watched plenty of swedish and danish films and a couple of norweigan ones(one of them was Svidd Neger) and i can say that while in swedish and Norweigan movies i could understand some of the dialogue...i couldn't understand anything in the danish movies
not in vain the swedes say that speaking danish is like speaking swedish with a hot potato in your mouth:lol:

and for the record Finnish is not a scandinavian language...it's finno-ugric

Well, it's not because of our language, which I love. So plese don't think that. It's just because we Danes have a tendency to speak rapidly, mumblingand not very loud. If you heard our Queen speak, I'm quite sure you'd understand it.

By the way, which Danish movies did you see?

I've seen a Danish "horror" movie which was about some teenagers in a house playing laser game or something like this and one of them was a murderer. But it was dubbed, tyvärr :erk: