Cob 10 years: huge birthday party to be arranged.

There's no party, check Scythes Of Bodom. Some Finnish yellow paper made it up. Alexi had said they'd WANT to make a party like that, but they're not because all their time is dedicated for new songs and studio (which I think is good). But I fucking hate those papers, they make any story up they want. I think their publication should be frozen because they make so much shit up.

Joonas is right. Motherfucking tabloids! I even went through the trouble of translating that article and it was all bullshit, even though the title of the article clearly says that Children of Bodom will arrange a 10th. anniversary party (see it here: here). That was the last time I'll post/translate anything from any publication to this forum whatsoever. They just can not be trusted and who wants to be a middleman in spreading their bullshit? I hope they [the paper] corrects their mistake now.

Well when its about Iltasanomat...just think how many they stories are true?Im bit dissapointed too, but I was acctually thinking how the guys have time to arrange some party.

Iltasanomat and Iltalehti are pretty depressing... They always have so much negative stuff on them. Every day I see those advertising-posters of theirs and there's always text about people who died in some accident or were murdered and so on. Way to ride on people's death.

"The media loves the latest tragic suicide. They exploit it, then package it and profit from the people who die. - Off-topic game, but guess the song and the band. Winner gets a cookie.