Cob 10 years: huge birthday party to be arranged.

I want to go too....
I just hope I'm on time to order me a ticket and a planeticket as well...
It would be soooooo awesome to be in Finland for the first time and then go the 10th yr anniversary of CoB!

I want to go too....
It would be soooooo awesome to be in Finland for the first time and then go the 10th yr anniversary of CoB!

I want to go too....

@ Sansu : Indeed... Fuck work and college :p
But... could you give me a sign when you've found that we can order the tickets???
Sigh... My life is getting waaaaaaay to busy in the next few weeks.. And I don't even know if I'll have Internet very soon when I have moved to Zwolle..

I wanted a job at one a while ago....
And the only reason I'm not calling you a homosexual is because I choose to be the bigger man and not fight over the net like a pussy.

Translation:

The blame for this goes for the idiots who will instantly record the songs and distribute them in the internet. It's a shame that it has come to this, bands can't play new songs beforehand anymore.

Yeah Joonahs! j/k That's exactly what anyone would do! What do they expect?

OMG, this is so fucking awsome. One prob: I'm NOT GONNA BE THERE! Ahhh, this is probably like the best event of the year and i can't believe i'm not gonna be with him. I miss him!

If we can get tickets we must definately go. Fuck college and work! :p

"They're coming to take me away,
Haha, they're coming to take me away,
Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha"
o_O

Damn, I'm sure I'll have school then but I want to go there so badly, I'll have the money for sure thanks to working in the summer.
Would be sooooo great to party with them, I was 7 when this album came out but who cares :rolleyes:
Need to find tickets as soon as possible!!:kickass: